• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Project, need some char. help

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Well, i`m kind of out of ideas on characteristics and looks, for my little projects characters, which i will share when i`m done with, and i`d like you fellas to help me out here, if you care. =]
So, what i`m asking is, could you give a little background, characteristics and looks - maybe, if you like/know-how to draw, you could instead give me a conceptual artwork of your created character. Currently i`m very intrigued with getting the kings! I need 10 of them..

I`ll give you a little background of the projects place.
It`s called *Edgard: The Darkest Fantasy*, a steampunk/fantasy setting. Edgard is a huge continent, the only known continent in the parallel world. It`s been like that since the beginning of times(as much as the scientists of that world can figure). Mythical races still roam the continent (elfs, dwarfs, orcs, goblins, ogres, halflings, angels, demons, humans, dragons and other races of the like - even halfbreeds). People have got hold of mechanic technology and have learnt of its use in the common life(as engines(as an add-on use, people have made mechanized limbs(not robots))). Magic is as popular as technology and it`s being used for the same purpose and they don`t cancel eachother out. People still believe in prophecies and Gods. There are all kinds of class characters, starting Novices(which are the most usual people) and Specific people( Swordmen, magicians, acolites, archers and the like, even gunsmiths).
There are 13 kingdoms on this continent and 5 of them are at war with eachother. There`s a Heaven and a Hell. There`s an underwater civilization(mermen/mermaids) and a Celestial civilaztion(people with wings(not angels)).

Any characters are welcome, use your fantasy to make their own story and i`ll like it, i`ll add your character to the story.

Note, this is for very bored people, if you`d like to help me, you`re very much welcome.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sounds interesting, I'll try and think of some ideas to help out when it's not quite so early and I've had my first cup of coffee, but yeah, I'd love to give you a hand with this.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I know that it's not much, but would people with bunny ears be any use? Really random idea. Or maybe people without hair, apart from the head hair?
I'm just coming up with random ideas to try and nudge you to a little help. I'm rubbish at descriptions so that's pretty much all I can do.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Thanks Angelo Credo, i appreciate that =)
And thanks for the idea offer Vauxchen-kun, but i don`t thing that would suit the setting. =]

Top Bottom