• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Progressive Masculism and Sexism Against Men

Railazel

That's the one. The dude was a male stripper.

I like how the show reversed the genders of the typical "stripper gets raped" scenario that's often the case in that business. Very sad stories indeed but get put under the water because of their occupation.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Except you make statements that seem to contain "all" of a community such as:

So if you don't mean "all" and "every" then just be careful of your wording. It would save me a lot of time if you did.

I am careful of my wording. That's why I just pointed it out, ffs. And since I'm a part of the LGBT community, I do know what I'm talking about.

I shouldn't have to step around one person on this forum who likes to make topics as if other people need correcting on them, but at the same time doesn't seem to understand the general mode and etiquette of an internet debate.

Railazel

I am careful of my wording. That's why I just pointed it out, ffs.

I am simply requesting that you be more clear next time. I understand that you mean something different and I'll take your word for it but, as you can see, I didn't get it the first time and, still, I don't see it even as you pointed it out to me. I'm just going to chalk this one up to me misreading your post but I would be grateful if you would try to make an exception for me in your later posts in the case a misunderstanding like this pops up again.

I shouldn't have to step around one person on this forum who likes to make topics as if other people need correcting on them, but at the same time doesn't seem to understand the general mode and etiquette of an internet debate.

Don't be insulting. I, for one, hold myself to a certain etiquette and standard when it comes to debating and, above all else, disrespect is something I cannot tolerate. I treat all people with the respect I wish upon me and I hold my tongue on any prejudices or judgements against them. So I would appreciate it if you were to understand that I do understand etiquette and that I employ it as much as I can.

With that said, this thread is something personal to me. This isn't a "correcting" thread but a thread that is meant to share my opinions on a subject that is dear to me. I would like to see no arguments on it. If you have any other problems with me, PM me, but do not put them here.

Top Bottom