• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with my PS3

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
My PS3 isn't working anymore. My little sister was playing Call Of Duty yesterday and she told me that it randomly switched off. Now Whenever i turn it on, it just goes green, then yellow, then starts blinking red. I've tried turning it off and on but it won't work. Has this happened to anyone else? How can i fix this? Please i need answers...
PS: I've heard this happens alot with the people playing COD

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I recognize this. You have sony equivalent of Xbox Red Ring of Death. Propably console overheated from games and now only solution is try to get new console or at least try to repair overheated elements.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Its known as the YLOD and the console needs to be repaired or replaced unfortunately. Multiple things can cause this such as what lorddemolatron said with overheating.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
Thanks for ur help guys but I took it to a shop and found out the fan is broken or something. Hopefully I shall get it back this Thursday :D this all happened when my brother FINALLY got DMC HD Collection >.>'

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I remeber same experience on PC. I had not correctly instaled cooling fan on CPU but It worked halfoverheated but like all good things gone to end my first PC conf. lasted to may 2005.

Top Bottom