• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Problem with Air-combos

albert107

Hey guyz.
This is my first DMC game so dont shout at me :p
I have a problem with fighting Echidna-boss (dante one).
I dont know why, but I cant fight him in air, when I press (Y) button in the air he is falling down with "Helm Breaker".
I have to chance to fight him in air as shown here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TENvLybtv-c
I've tried turn-off this "Helm Breaker" skill but I dont know :D. So please help me.

Regards.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The slashes mid air are a part of the swordmaster style. Just press the style button while in the swordmaster style,

u gotta change style's to swordmaster with the arrow > right

when ur in swordmaster style then jump and the buttum O circle

Poopy X

The best artist.
Several ways to kill her:
1 Change to Swordmaster style(with Rebellion),then press the style buttom in the air.(Just like what Danth4th said.)
2 Change to Darkslayer style, then do the same thing as above.(Press the same style twice to change to Darkslayer)
3 Use Swordmaster style, then use Gilgalmesh to punch up and kick down.
4 Use Swordmaster style, then use Lucifer and attack in the mid-air.
5 Use Pandora's box with gunslinger style.
(best log-on at all time when you are attacking)

tommyblitz62

albert107;85795 said:
Hey guyz.
This is my first DMC game so dont shout at me :p
I have a problem with fighting Echidna-boss (dante one).
I dont know why, but I cant fight him in air, when I press (Y) button in the air he is falling down with "Helm Breaker".
I have to chance to fight him in air as shown here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TENvLybtv-c
I've tried turn-off this "Helm Breaker" skill but I dont know :D. So please help me.

Regards.
Hi i also had a hard time beatin him but if you collect enough health you can beat her so easily just keep slashin at her and she will lose health easily lol hope that helps:D

aka958

Don't trust people
upgrade swordmaster to level 2 then use style button... Nero has many other combos but not new weapons thats why he must press forward then Y.(to make a helmbreaker)

Top Bottom