• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Probably one of the best Nero theories so far (not by me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanrisktaker

it saddens me that in DMC4 they didnt gave much effort in telling us who Nero really is... i mean, everyone of us DMC fans had that question in mind before we played the game, game developers know we are speculated... why not explain?

Cloud 355

bryanrisktaker;66784 said:
it saddens me that in DMC4 they didnt gave much effort in telling us who Nero really is... i mean, everyone of us DMC fans had that question in mind before we played the game, game developers know we are speculated... why not explain?

Why do you think? Because they want us to buy the next game they release. They know we want it, this is a money making scheme.

Cloud 355

bryanrisktaker;66784 said:

Why do you think? Because they want us to buy the next game. They know we want to know. This is a money making scheme.

D.V.N.6534

Sorry, I just cant see this. It wouldnt make sense to have Vergil return as Nero and have no one notice, not even Dante. Why would Vergil join the Order? When did he fall in love with Kyrie?

Zato-OW

King
Hmm I see I didn't answer your question about Vergil being the older brother. Simple Vergil was born first and Dante refer to him as the big brother, he was the one calling all the shots when they were kids anyway. See even as twins one has to be older then the other if by 1 hour 30 seconds or w/e. Common sense people, JK:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom