• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prize code?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Isn't it for the 'eye of dante' phone app? I think it's for when you complete it and it gives you the orb redeem code.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeah... I'm wondering about this too, and I am sorry for bringing what would be a dead post to life, but I've always wondered about them.

We were thinking that it was for the Eye of Dante app (mostly for iPad, which isn't avaliable anymore)... but if that's the case (and Capcom knew that the app wasn't going to be around forever), then there is no point in the option being there...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
We were thinking that it was for the Eye of Dante app (mostly for iPad, which isn't avaliable anymore)... but if that's the case (and Capcom knew that the app wasn't going to be around forever), then there is no point in the option being there...
It was more like an optional option. :p Those who didn't download and play the app didn't get the code to put into the game.

8BitHero

Scrub

8 Months later. So yeah, that Konami code must've helped.
;D

Top Bottom