• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: The Silent Devil

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
This is a Private RP between HQQR - Solid and ResaMoon.

~*~*~

It was a steady night at the Knight's Bar for Resa. Usually, she didn't feel sooo alone, but since her boyfriend, Solid, had been out a on a job for three days... She felt totally alone. Even though he was coming home in a day or so.

"Should've went with him," she thought as she looked down towards her cell phone. He usually called when he had the chance, but she haden't heard from him all day. Which made her worry.

"Aye,Resa! We need more beer over here!" Resa sighed and filld a pitcher and walked over to the idoits.

"Here," she sighed as she placed it on the table. "I'll be closed for the next week... I have a job to do, so you're gonna have to g buddy about somewhere esle..."

Then she turned her back and headed back to the counter, the whole the hopeing Solid would walk through the door.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid strut through the door, his usual cold expression covered his face. He carried the head of a demon, it's three horns were outstretched and curved. Though one of them was cut clean in half horizontally. A sword, rested in the demon's left eye socket, noting that it had died painfully. With a forceful thrust, he used the sword to pin the demons head onto the wall. A sort of trophy idea that he took from Dante's office.

With a sigh, then a brief smile to Resa he sat down at the bar. Though he didn't drink usually, he picked up an unfinished bottle and began to sip at it, he tried to enjoy it but just couldn't bare the taste and sat it back down.

"What a pain he was to locate, he had the annoying ability to conceal his form... with a sort of camouflage." he said with a dull tone. "He tried to catch me off guard, and off came his head. I missed the first slice, and cut his horn... the second slice he wasn't so lucky. Broden, I believe he said his name was." Solid explained to her.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled. "Ooh, Solid... and you had to keep his head? Really?" she replied, shaking her head. "... Well..." she looked towards it and noitced all her customers were looking at them.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" she asked, which made them turned their heads back. "You always know how to make an enterance don't you?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Hm. I guess so." he said looking to all of the customers. "Am I that conspicuous?" he said turning back to Resa. "Maybe next time, i'll the head in a bag as not to draw so much attention." Solid said as he stood up and head upstairs. "When everyone leaves... come up. I want to speak with you in private." with that Solid went upstairs and a door could be heard closing. He sat down on the floor in her room, and closed his eyes waiting for her to come.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa flinched. Did something happen? she wonder.

~*~*~

It was about 11:30 when Resa finally came up the stiars. "Hey Solid," Resa replied. "I'm here."
She walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. She leaned back and took a deep breath.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid exhaled deeply then opened his eyes slowly, looking to Resa with a cold expression. "I've been having that same dream. The one about the woman with pale hair and the child. Though it gets more descriptive every time I have it. Though she doesn't have a face, I have connected her, through common sense, to be you." he said once again closing his eyes. "I could just be having a strange dream... or it could be something more. A warning or premonition perhaps." he added quickly after taking a short pause.

"What, exactly, do you think it means?" he asked sounding very curious. "What if, like the woman and child in the dream... you-- you die?" he asked rhetorically. "Maybe I'm just worrying unnecessarily, I haven't slept in a few days since having the dream again."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at him, "Solid..." She reached over and grabbed his hand. "Nothing is going to happen to me. I promise." She looked to the ground. "So... You think she's me?" she asked quietly.

She then let go of his hand and stood up. "I'm going to make something to eat... Want anything?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"No... I'm not hungry." he said before going over to the couch and lying on it. "I haven't eaten in decades, for the only thing I can consume is flesh... it is distasteful." he said closing his eyes slowly, then contemplating on the situation.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa sighed, as she looked through the cupbroad. She stopped and walked back into the living room. "Solid, why do you always give me that cold stare?" she asked, abit annoyed, since he always gave it to her. "Did I do something wrong?"

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
He said nothing, and stood up quickly then waltzed over to her with a sigh. "You have done nothing wrong." he said calmly, his face still having the same cold look. "It is the way that I have been for as long as I can remember, so I apologize if my look gaze bothers you." Solid added his tone still holding the calm tone, his words smooth and voice soft, gentle and pleasant. Though his voice was warm and inviting, he could do nothing about his eyes. Even if he smiled, they were still the source of coldness that could be felt in his stare. It was like feeling an ice cube gently rubbed onto the skin, chilling to the touch, and cold nonetheless.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa cupped his face in her hands. "I understand," she replied. "Guess I'll have to find a way to make you smile." Then she pulled away. "Solid, I'm leaveing tomorrow for a short job... I'll be gone for two days, but... I was able to find a place for us to relax for the rest of the week."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Where exactly is that?" he asked curiously, taking one of her hands from his face and kissed the back of it gently. "And... what exactly is the job you'll be going on? Is it dangerous?" Solid asked quickly after doing so.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"It'll be a quick job, I just need to trace down an old Sword for a friend." She smiled, blushing abit. "It's a nice 2 grand, so I couldn't pass... And our trip? Well, I was thinking we'd go to the Mountian Restort where I hid the Blood Diamond."

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Sounds interesting... I shall see you when you return then." Solid said with a small sigh. Then placing his hands onto her shoulders he looked her in the eyes and smirked. "Please be careful..." he said in a caring tone, gently placing his lips onto hers before heading back into the bar.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa quickly followed after him. "Hey Solid!" she laughed, as they entered the bar, grabbing his hand. "The bar's closed, love.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
"Heh..." he muttered in an annoyed tone. "So I assume you want me to go elsewhere?" Solid scratched his head and headed for the Wolf Haven Inn. "I guess I'll go home then." he said waving to her before he walked down the street and came to a corner.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Solid, I..." Resa sighed, as she headed back upstairs to her loft. "Guess, I'll see you tomorrow."

She headed into her bedroom and flopped down on her bed. She looked at her alarm clock. "5:30... I gotta be up..." she closed her eyes.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid once arriving to the Wolf Haven Inn, took the key to his suite and head upstairs. When he got to his room, he sat in the middle of the floor indian style. 'Hmph... why do things involving me have to be so difficult?' he thought to himself.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa finally awoke at 4:45, and deicied to rise. She quickly showered, got dressed and headed into the kitchen. She pulled her weapons from her closet before leaveing.

She ran down the stairs from the Bar, and made her way towards the Wolf Haven.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Solid still sat in his room, the only one without furniture, in his still seemingly motionless position. Tough he could feel Resa approaching, he did not move or even open his eyes at that. He sat still, thinking... about everything, and nothing.

Top Bottom