• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Private RP: Legacy

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dākukurimuzon groans "Pathetic..." he then waves his fingers to Dirge, signaling her to come over "You're next..." as he grins, fire falls from his mouth

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dākukurimuzon flinches, thinking Dirge's sword may be the Berserker "That sword...I wonder how much Rage has been saved up..." he says

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dirge looks at her sword and smirks devilishly. "I'd say quite a bit." She said. "And you are going to feel the full force of that rage!"

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dākukurimuzon smirks "I doubt you know HOW to release it with full effect, the boy sure does with his katana..." he hints

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Hmph! I'll show you, you asshole!" Dirge shouted, charging at D and getting ready for a heavy downward slash.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Fool..." he braces for the attack, grinning
"Middonaitopāpuru...I was told that..." he is interrupted by a dark purple demon
"I know, but he has hidden himself...I wonder why..." the demon says
Foresutogurīn looks around "Where is Burakkugōrudo with the boy?" he asks
"I don't know..." he replies, irritated

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Dākukurimuzon screams in agony as Dirge slashes his arms off "HOW DARE YOU?!?" he leaps away, "I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS, YOU FURRY B****!!" flames spout up and he disappears
"Okay...I think I'm lost somehow..." Burakkugōrudo looks around "W-w-w-where am I?"
Darin begins to wake, and immediately kicks his captor in his face "Lemme go ya stupid s***!!" Darin shouts as he attempts to break free

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dirge turned to Rain and Storm, concern on her face. "Is he okay?" She asked Rain, who was crouched over Storm.

"He got stabbed..." Rain said, her eyes full of tears.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
"Alright f***tard, who the hell an' where the hell am I?" Darin demands
Burakkugōrudo begins to fidget "Oh s***, i-i-i-it wasn't supposed t-t-t-t-t'go like th-th-this..." he stammers
Darin raises an eyebrow "Okay I see that you're just gonna p*** me off, so I'll go straight the ass-kickin!" Darin taunts as he grips his katana handle

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dirge gently picked up her grandson, who moaned softly. "We have to get him help, fast..." Dirge said quietly, kissing Storm on the forehead. "Stay alive, my grandson..."

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darin feels Storm's life fading "No..." he shifts to his green katana and darts off
"WAIT!!" he shouts "C-C-C-C-OME BACK!!!" he hangs his head in shame "d-d-d-dammit"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I think I'm... Dying..." Storm said, not able to even open his eyes.

"Don't you dare say that!" Rain shouted, her eyes filled with tears.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Burakkugōrudo begins to chase after Darin "I'm gonna k-kill you!" he bluffs
"You couldn't kill me on a bad day!" Darin shouts back "Now f*** off before I get mad"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Mom... I, uh... I'm sorry I couldn't be a strong warrior..." Storm coughed up.

"Storm..." Rain said, unable to speak further.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Darin notices Storm's fading life and grows frustrated with his pursuer "I'm gonna say this one more time..." he growls, emitting a dark red aura "F***...off..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"And... Grandmother..." Storm said, looking at Dirge. "I guess... I'm never going to have that coming of age party... Eh?" He said with a weak smile.

Top Bottom