• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prinny: Can i really be the hero?

aka958

Don't trust people
Prinny: Can i really be the hero? is a side scrolling platform action game for the PSP. I bought this game when I was checking the store and wanted to play something new that looked good, then i saw it, the most awesome game i've seen for a month (dissidia :p) on that shelf, Prinny.
In the prinny game you start with 1000 lives to go through the whole story with, the story goes that you shall make the Ultra Dessert to the demon lord Etna and to find it's ingredients you'll have to go through various stages. It is pretty fun game with lots of hilarious dialouges, hard stages that will cost you lots of lives and awesome bosses.

Have anyone else played this awesome game or heard of it before?

Keaton

Premium
I've beaten it ^_^
No easy feat either -- good luck ^^

Its a fun game with dark anime humour -- wouldn't expect less from the awesome Disgaea series.

aka958

Don't trust people
I've also beat it, i just wanted to save that for later :p . It is an extremly fun game.

I tried to fix the last boss on hells finest mode and after 2 hours of penguin exploding and button mashing i watched his defeat!

A great thing with the game is that there are many secrets and fun dialouges.

Top Bottom