• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prince of Persia DLC

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Has anyone gotten the new prince of persia download?

I haven't yet, does anyone know what it is? A new lvl or something?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Probably these downloadable contents,that you are asking perhaps?

* New Region: The Underground Palace – A corrupted underground palace from which the Prince and Elika need to escape in a new epic journey.

* New Power: Energize – Reconstruct destroyed areas of the environment to create a path and rush through it before it vanishes.

* New high pace: The new trap challenge – The Prince and Elika will face more cunning foes, cleverer traps and level design, adding more to the difficulty level in over 3 hours of gameplay.

* New Attack: Sprinting Clash – A duel move that lets you or the enemy trigger a sprint attack, charging towards each other, clashing your weapons fiercely.

* New Unlockable Skins: Finish the game and unlock exclusively, from the early development of the game, the Prototype characters of the Prince and Elika.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
great,haha.Well,the downloadable content which is called Epilogue,will not be available for PC version,due to business reasons,so owners of PS3 and XBox360 will be very happy.:)

Janny

Dines with dementia
I heard that it's supposed to be the epilogue to the game. (Which makes me angry that the full game didn't have a proper ending, it's like we have to buy the real one...). I don't have a console so I can't play it myself, but I'll still check it out. Seeing the reason why the Prince gets slapped by Elika is worth all the money :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
kagemusha;163900 said:
^^What? No PC version?

Oh well, I'm playing the Xbox game but still. Why don't PC users get it?

As I said in my previous post,it is due to Ubisoft's business reasons,which I don't know what.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I got it Wedensday and finished it yesterday. I thought it was good :).

Top Bottom