• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Prince of Persia (2008 reboot/or-whatever-you-wanna-call-it)

somekidfromthe90's

For those of you who didn't get the hint from the title this thread is about Price of Persia. Not this one:
prince_of_persia.jpg

This one:
render_prince_of_persia_4_01.png

What do you think about this game and do you think Ubisoft will ever make a continuation of the Prince of Persia franchise not necessarily with this Prince, not that i'm complaining i like this dude. Please post all you ideas and thoughts in the crotch (of the thread)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I didnt play it yet but i liked it and hope they continue it.

i find its more of a spinoff than a reboot.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I liked it for one or two playthroughs. It had a good story, but no so much good gameplay. I heard it had some DLC which continued the story somewhat. Would like to see it reaching some point.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Honestly the story and characters were fine in that game, it was just the gameplay that turned so many people off. That would just have to improve some things and then the game would be fine.

-Roaming enemies, being able to fight enemies just all around the game, not just one at a time at a single location per area.
-Being able to die, made the game alot less intense when you jump off a cliff and the girl saves you.
-Not focusing the game on collecting orbs throughout the levels, having actual objectives in the levels.

If they could fix these issues, then I would be happy to see this version of POP again.

Top Bottom