• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pray for The People of Boston....

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Terrible. I hope they find whoever did it.
Don't these people care what happens when they do these horrible things?! Not just for the people killed and injured directly, but also the emotional hurt done to friends and family of people caught in this attack.

Meg

-EDITED OUT-

Not worth the effort. >_<

My heart goes out to the victims and their families. :(

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Is there any news on who did it yet? UK news is only now starting to cover it. I just really think they should find whoever did it and really let rip on them. I know it won't bring back the dead, or ease grief, but maybe give a sense of justice being done.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I really hope this isn't part of something bigger, like another attack on Boston, or another part of America. But as they did it during a crowded event, I'm hoping this is just a one time tragedy and that whoever was behind it; that was the only event they were targeting.

What I mean is, whoever seemed to just be doing it at the marathon because it's a big group of people together, so maximum impact. Therefore, I'm hoping it's unlikely that other bombs will go off in other parts in another part of Boston later.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It seems everyone here just wants the ones responsible to die. But how would that make us any better then them? Violence begits violence, and just killing the guys who did this is really barbaric. I as much as everyone else would love to see this motherf*cking assholes burn to complete ash, but we have to remember we're still civilized people.

Meg

It seems everyone here just wants the ones responsible to die. But how would that make us any better then them? Violence begits violence, and just killing the guys who did this is really barbaric. I as much as everyone else would love to see this motherf*cking assholes burn to complete ash, but we have to remember we're still civilized people.
Yes! This this this! Thank you, Sir. :D

V

Oldschool DMC fan
For some people this sort of thing is a daily reality. Like in Baghdad... they just had another bombing also, 30 people dead. It happens way more frequently there too. I couldn't stand it.

If I were there... I think I'd just take my chances and leave large population centres, not to return. Actually one of the reasons I left living in an inner city (where there was a bomb scare just before I moved away). I'm sick of bombs and of people using them against civillians, but they appear to be a cheap, easy-to-teach-yourself method of showing how much of a worthless coward you are these days.

I say that... and I in no way sympathise with bombers or murderers, but it would also help if government actually listened to people. Part of the reason politically-motivated bombers do it is because they think there is no other way to air their frustration, look at Anders Breivik. He thought he had to take 'saving Norway' into his own hands because democracy is failing. Actually I think it IS failing, it's failing us, the people... but people like Breivik should rot for what they do. At the same time... attacking the innocent and causing terror is the only way people like him get noticed in the end, the media reports it and the killers get air time. So it becomes even more attractive to them to do it, till there's a bombing somewhere on the planet every week it seems.

Sigh.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was listening to Radio 5 Live last night and all reports were conflicting.
One guy who spoke to a reporter off air said that they noticed bomb squads and bomb sniffer dogs around also there was apparently a warning last Friday about a possible bomb threat....read into that what you want.

My thoughts are with the victims and their families.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
My heart goes out to all who suffered because of this atrocity.
On another note, prayers and wishes for the quick or agonising deaths of those responsible does not give you a moral high ground. I regard the people responsible for this just as cowardly and low as the rest of you do but this should surely be treated with due solemnity.

Terrutas

Damn well said, mate.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am glad i did not live in Oslo when 22 July happened...
Eight years back I would be in the middle of it. I was at the right place and the right time but not everyone was...
Damn I heard the bomb off loud. I just thought it was lightning and then I saw the news. A Norwegian one did it to it's own country. At first I denied the truth since I could not believe it. Then it got me. What is happening with those people? What are they thinking? If they are thinking at all...
Norway never thought it would happen here. They did not expect it. Especially not one of our own.

That Boston incident is horrible too. In the middle of public at random time. The terror gets it's will. They tighten security but they can only do certain measures to prevent such things. It is fear and it gets worse. If something would happen elsewhere again or anything like that they would be more vulnerable. Since security can only be done with specific actions while terror always happens at random...

Top Bottom