• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post your favorite DmC pictures and videos here!

Meg

Hey there, DmC fans! :D I think we had a thread like this before, but it was before the game came out. So I'm making a new one. Post your favorite pictures and videos from the game. Screenshots, fan art, scenes, etc. You can even post your own gameplay videos if you want. :D

Just be sure to credit the artist for their work. ;)

Have fun. :D But don't all go posting the picture from ZeroLove's sig! :lol:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
CCXRJTv.jpg

Edit:

Credit:

http://choosinggame.blogspot.com/2013/03/devil-may-cry-vergils-downfall-dlc.html

Edit:

tumblr_mjcneqyUKf1qjec28o1_500.png

Credit:

http://v-raider.tumblr.com/

Edit:

mqdefault.jpg

Credit:

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Is this EvilVergilxEvilKat?? :w00t: man, you just made my day!!
Nope, it's Evil Kat, Evil Dante [notice the hoodie he has on, it's after he's got the white hair] Sorry to burst your bubble :'(

And I made this in xnalara:
dmc__armwrestle_by_lilacsbloom-d602sxa.jpg

Now, I know what you're thinking, they're using their left hands, not their right. Well, clearly every Devil May Cry fan knows Dante is ambidextrous, so this was 100% intentional, because I wanted to show their ambidextrous roots, of course! >.> I did not by any means mix them up -being part lefty myself- or the fact I was more focused on 'what angle does their hair look better at' rather than what hands they should be using.

Again, completely intentional <.< >.>

Don't tell anyone, shhhh.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
That's the coolest hand wrestle I've ever witnessed!
I need to know the outcome!
Classic Dante wins because he's older, thus a little stronger than his younger self. Then they go and wind up having a pizza eating contest together, one of which DmC Dante wins because he didn't eat a bunch of strawberry sundaes and drink as many beers as his older counterpart that evening. Then, slightly bloated and a little drunk they decide to spar in final contest of skill and speed, but it's a tie, mostly because Trish threw a motorcycle at the two of them for fighting after being unable to stand the puns they were throwing at each other no longer. So they vowed to have a rematch another time and settled for cards and darts instead.

...what, you asked. :lol: And I want to do some more of those two, but I want to do a DantexKat first because SHIPPING! *_*

D

Deleted member 25469

Classic Dante wins because he's older, thus a little stronger than his younger self.*
A little stronger?! Dante grows titanically in power as time goes by! For instance, both DMC3 Dante and DmC Dante are seen having trouble at ANY point of their respective stories (not to mention several times). DMC4 Dante laughs and jokes his way through the entirety of the game, never needing to make the smallest effort.

I really want to see DmC Dante actually toying and dodge-dancing around his frustrated enemies' attacks if DmC 2 gets released, he should have enough demon-slaying experience what with the killing demon gods and all!

My favorite DmC video is, by far, this TGS trailer:

And my favorite picture is this:
dmcdevilmaycry02.jpg

I think that if they had gone with the super dark vibe the original trailer had, but with those white long hair looks for Dante, this reboot would have been BADASS. I really, REALLY think the look suits him, and it still looks "westernized" enough. If only!

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
A little stronger?! Dante grows titanically in power as time goes by! For instance, both DMC3 Dante and DmC Dante are seen having trouble at ANY point of their respective stories (not to mention several times). DMC4 Dante laughs and jokes his way through the entirety of the game, never needing to make the smallest effort.
Good point, I actually didn't think about that. And this devil trigger too would've gotten stronger. XD god that'd be so cool to see, Classic Dante and DmC Dante in a sparring match, but just having fun while doing so.

And here are some of my favourite DmC amv's:

Top Bottom