• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Post here if you cuss.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
DK I expected better of you!:lol:

This does look rather spammish (tell me if I'm wrong)

But since I'm here raises hand (provided cuss means swear, it's not a word I'm too familiar with but it sounds like curse and to curse means to swear so that's my guess)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Rarely but I have to be proper mad...then I feel bad afterwards...

The dark knight

I cuss on rare occasions.
The Phantarch;58867 said:
DK I expected better of you!:lol:

This does look rather spammish (tell me if I'm wrong)

But since I'm here raises hand (provided cuss means swear, it's not a word I'm too familiar with but it sounds like curse and to curse means to swear so that's my guess)

Phage

Heartbreaker
not too much, it depends on my present company. I rely more-so on equally offensive language w/o resorting to cuss/swear words.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I do when I'm angry. Sometimes at work, I have dropped the F-bomb... xD We were closed at that time so I didn't get in trouble or yelled at. I'm trying not to cuss as much as I use to. It makes a bad impression on me when someone cusses way to much for no reason. It's uncalled for.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i do sometimes, especialy when i'm angry but insted i curse up a storm in my head rather than actually saying it, which makes evryone think i'm the most perfect person in the world, minus my inability to pay attention...*shyt*

Top Bottom