• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

possible future...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
my guess is that (as much as it pains me to say it) DmC won't get a sequel. Capcom will shelve devil may cry for a good 10-15 years. then it is rebooted again. this time, it is done by the same guys who did DMC2, 3, and 4. what would you like to see in that game? return of styles? unlockable costumes? easter eggs/ references to classic games? new or old voice actors? shoot.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
my guess is that (as much as it pains me to say it) DmC won't get a sequel. Capcom will shelve devil may cry for a good 10-15 years. then it is rebooted again. this time, it is done by the same guys who did DMC2, 3, and 4. what would you like to see in that game? return of styles? unlockable costumes? easter eggs/ references to classic games? new or old voice actors? shoot.

Another reboot?

As much I would like a return to the classics by a reboot done by the same guys who should've rebooted DMC to begin with....I wouldn't want to wait 10-15 years....geez give me DmC2 instead.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Not another reboot>_< It was bad eough having to watch DmC 2010 trailer and raging over how they ruined Dante. Plus, I couldn't wait 10-15 years... that's maiting too long.

And if NT aren't on board as creative design team for characters, environments and story, then I don't want DmC2 either. It just wouldn't be the same. And it would defeat the point of wanting a Western feel to the game...the whole reason Capcom sent the game to them.

Capcom just need to make up their minds. Either DmC2 made with NT for design and Capcom on combat mechanics, or make DMC5 to give us answers to the plot holes, or just cancel all of it, and never reboot it again. I don't think I could cope getting used to another take on all of the characters.

As for if they actually made another game. 10-15 years would be too long to get any of the old voice actors in. Voices change over time, so maybe none of them would sound right for their roles anymore, and I'd hate to have a Dante without Langon in classic or Philips in DmC. Same goes for the other characters and their respective actors.

As far as other features go, I'd like: Bloody Palace, costumes, secret missions, ulocked artwork, a cutscene viewer, different styles, loads of weapons, enemy variety, Dante being cheesy:p, huge boss battles and a decent story that ties up loose ends.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Good for them then.. because quite frankly DmC is all they could have done with DMC 5 anyway.

I don't know after 10 years.. i might even forget about Capcom.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Good for them then.. because quite frankly DmC is all they could have done with DMC 5 anyway.

I don't know after 10 years.. i might even forget about Capcom.
I don't even know if Capcom will still be around in 10-15 years considering the bad choices thy've made recently.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
if they were to reboot again, go full anime, bring in a out of work manga-ka and go to town.

I hear Seishi Kishimoto (writer of Naruto's twin) needs a gig :cool:. Who knows Bleach maybe over by then and Kubo could free or get the guy who did Stray Dogs as he also did the art for the first light novel.

Top Bottom