• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pokemon Game's.

Kyo

medicated insanity
I'm not really a Fan of Pokemon, the show anyways. Although i do enjoy playing the game's.
which one is the hardest?
which one come's to mind at the first thought of the word "Pokemon"
what's your favorite pokemon?

(Also this thread is the Pokemon help line xD)
i have pokemon soul silverfor my wiffy. o_O you have to break a arm and a leg to catch a ledendary on here.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
favourite pokemon? thats tough the latest ive played is diamond but my favourites are between:

deoxys, mewtwo, venasaur, registeel, lucario, mew, darkrai, ditto, groundon, kyogre, magnemite, dragonite and shedinja yes its a lot but i cant decide

and the hardest? well i only played diamond and ruby so ill say ruby is the hardest for me

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
My favorite has always been Charizard. Even in the anime he was awesome. I acquired that cable thing that let you trade pokemon mostly because I wanted Charizard in every game, or because I wanted Haunter to finally evolve to Gengar. Good times. A couple of months ago I finished Pokemon Saphirre.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
My favorite has always been Charizard. Even in the anime he was awesome. I acquired that cable thing that let you trade pokemon mostly because I wanted Charizard in every game, or because I wanted Haunter to finally evolve to Gengar. Good times. A couple of months ago I finished Pokemon Saphirre.
i finished my diamond game and got bored so i borrowed my friends action replay and got a load of pokemon i couldnt get anyway i could so i have all legendarys from diamond and back but i play fair and only mostly use my ultimate legendary free team: electivire, venasaur, blastoise, charizard, steelix and dragonite (i dont veiw dragonite as a legendary) they all have their ultimate moves too

Kyo

medicated insanity
my favorite is typhlostion(probliy didn't spell it right) but it's a level 70.
Lugia is a favorite of mine. The three legendary Dog pokemon of johto are awesome. does anyone know if there is three regins on soul silver?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Always been a pikachu fan (even named a hamster after it.)
I've also always loved Suicune and Articuno... Swablu... typhlosion... piplup...

I didn't really enjoy Black and white... (mainly because i don't have a strategy guide)...
My fave games are the Gold/Silver/Crystal Versions (and Yellow: Pikachu Edition)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pokemon Crystal was the best Pokemon game hands down. I have Pokemon White and its really fun its just annoying to run into Team Plasma every 5 seconds. Mewtwo is the best Pokemon and everyone knows it! lol

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Mewtwo is the best Pokemon and everyone knows it! lol

Mewtwo is a pain in the butt... when i was back in school many years ago, someone challenged me to a pokemon battle... i spent over a week getting pikachu to level 100... We faced a lv100 mewtwo and had our asses handed to us on gold platters... one of the most embarrassing moments of my friggin life... and believe me... there are quite a few. (Also that was a memory i had managed to lock away until then)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mewtwo is a pain in the butt... when i was back in school many years ago, someone challenged me to a pokemon battle... i spent over a week getting pikachu to level 100... We faced a lv100 mewtwo and had our asses handed to us on gold platters... one of the most embarrassing moments of my friggin life... and believe me... there are quite a few. (Also that was a memory i had managed to lock away until then)
NOOO!! I have caused Vergil's Bit@h to have a bad memory!!
*Places a a heavy ball on a chain and attaches it to my leg*
Forgive me Vergil's Bit@h for I have sinned against you.
*jumps into lake and drowns.*

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
NOOO!! I have caused Vergil's Bit@h to have a bad memory!!
*Places a a heavy ball on a chain and attaches it to my leg*
Forgive me Vergil's Bit@h for I have sinned against you.
*jumps into lake and drowns.*

*Jumps in and rescues SRS*
I hope you're concious... i don't to mouth to mouth :p
For some unknown reason... i think i'll be able to bury that memory again... hasn't bothered me before, why should it now. :D

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
*Jumps in and rescues SRS*
I hope you're concious... i don't to mouth to mouth :p
For some unknown reason... i think i'll be able to bury that memory again... hasn't bothered me before, why should it now. :D
Cough, cough. V bee you saved me!!!!!!!!!! (Although the mouth to mouth would've really been a plus lol)
Yes bury the memory, bury it, sleep now, sleep....
LOL :p

Kyo

medicated insanity
i mostly only keep Suicune and typhlosion ans lugia as my main battle pokemon, the rest are pokemon that i need to cut, rock climb, fly ect. but while there in my party i give each a XP share so they level up to just encause somthing happens to them. does anyone know if there is another regin in soul silver other than jontho and kanto?

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
From what I know, it's just those two regions.

I don't use XPs... tbh, i don't see the point in them

Kyo

medicated insanity
An XP Share is somthing you give your pokemon told hold, while you battle with another pokemon, the one you gave the iteam to, will also share in the XP the victory brings.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Charizard was my favorite by far.Everything about him was just plain cool.His looks,his attacks,his stats,pretty much everything about Charizard left me in awe.Even back when I lost complete interest in Pokemon and thought it overstayed it's welcome,I still thought Charizard was cool.When I realized how wrong I was and got back into Pokemon,I still looked towards Charizard as a character that never grew old.Sure,he may be overrated at times,but it's gonna take more than that to take down this guy's legacy.Although,if any Pokemon were to come close to Charizard to me,it would probably be Absol.Plain badass right there.

Kyo

medicated insanity
I use to be crazy about him aswell. as of late my favorite has been typhlostion.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Also,as long as Pokemon is general in the discussion here,has anyone here ever played the Shadow Pokemon games?Like Colosseum and XD :Gale of Darkness?I found those to be some of my favorite games as a kid and even now in my current age.I'm hoping that they'll either make another Shadow Pokemon game or port these to the 3ds or something.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I wub Pokemon Leaf Green (I thinnk thats what its called....) But my favorite Pokemon is defiantly Magikarp....I'm being completely serious right now...

Top Bottom