• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?!

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Just saw this before, and this is really weird :blink:. I was really expecting 'Pokemon Grey', and i'm sure everyone was. I'm still excited for it! Will it be set in Unova again? Will we play as the boy/girl from b/w? I'm looking forward to hearing more of this! :D

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Just saw this before, and this is really weird :blink:. I was really expecting 'Pokemon Grey', and i'm sure everyone was. I'm still excited for it! Will it be set in Unova again? Will we play as the boy/girl from b/w? I'm looking forward to hearing more of this! :D
I should've expected this though,when it comes to story,Black and White were the most developed out of the main Pokemon games.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
:blink:. Just for me I only started play on DS White wersion and now sequel to It ?? The game will wait for time when I beat first as I have now 4 gym badges in White on my DS.

N. Buffalo

Everyday is Tuesday with me!
I should've expected this though,when it comes to story,Black and White were the most developed out of the main Pokemon games.
You're right, plus there was plenty of stuff in Black and White that wasn't answered that could be used for a sequel.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Now that they're making Black 2 and White 2,all Nintendo needs to do now is make a 3rd Shadow Pokemon game that brings in Sinnoh and Unova region pokemon.:D
Hey,if Pokemon main games have sequels now,I'm sure a 3rd Shadow Pokemon game wouldn't be so hard,right?
But back on topic,hopefully Black 2 and White 2 will explain certain things with N.Also,the new names for Kyurem are kinda low on creativity.Black Kyurem and White Kyurem?Just wow,kinda lame in my opinion.They're the ones below.^^
716px-646Kyurem-AltForme2.png
white_kyurem.jpg

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I was wondering if someone was going to make a topic about this.
I am excited to say the least, but I am a bit upset that we are not getting a Pokemon Grey.
I am also not exactly happy that I will have to fork out another $80-$100, but I can live with it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
As Tsuyu on our ProjectEgo forum said, they must have ran out of colours and gems to name them after and have now started numbering them.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
As Tsuyu on our ProjectEgo forum said, they must have ran out of colours and gems to name them after and have now started numbering them.
No, I don't think that is the reason for them calling them Black Version 2 & White Version 2. They are not remakes like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald or Platinum, they are sequels. I have no source for that, but that is the rumour. If it was a remake then there should have only been one game, not two.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I will wait for sequels then. As well I had again weird case in my EU Pokemon white wersion. I traded some my Unova pokemons for classic ones and In some areas I gotten White revive case of MissigNO. Yes they on NDS thing too, i can't get make photos, these things corrupts my game :/

Top Bottom