• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Pokemon 5? Oh and a something embarrasing for Square Enix

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Ι guess I'm the only one who stopped after Emerald was released.Pity that PokeMon has that HUGE potential and Nintendo just sits there and does the same thing everytime.Godamn it Nintendo.Just think about a PokeMon with Ocarina of Time Mechanics,or a Pokemon MMO or hell A PROPER Pokemon,which you FULLY control your PokeMon,with Realism,such as protecing your trainer from wild PokeMon ETC.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
that whould be really cool

the pokemon i want the most is actually one of the first 150. mew, it is both cute and really poweful. plus it can learn any move.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Actually, in the Pokedex, Mew is Pokemon #151. XD #150 is Mewtwo. I guess Nintendo and Gamefreak messed up, because how can Mewtwo be before Mew?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Because everywhere outside of Japan, Mew wasn't supposed to exist. He was actually uncatchable in Red and Blue unless you used the "Missingno." glitch. That thing screwed up my hall of fame so bad... I can't believe I was stupid enough to CATCH the damn glitch...

Anyway, I thought Lucario (I'm talking in the plural form, here) could be male or female? How else would they reproduce? I mean, common logic here, people.

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Well, in-game, all Lucario (dunno if you'd put an 's' for plural, but heck) are male. You can breed Lucario with a Ditto to get a Riolu (Lucario's pre-evolved form).

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Crimson Claw;206318 said:
Actually, in the Pokedex, Mew is Pokemon #151. XD #150 is Mewtwo. I guess Nintendo and Gamefreak messed up, because how can Mewtwo be before Mew?

ok , so angelo credo this means you don't count mew but you count mewtwo after all mewtwo is one of the first 150 and mew isn't. see that messes up your logic compeatly. ( even more than the fact that there are way more. than 150) so now you have to admit the rest count.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crimson Claw;206347 said:
Well, in-game, all Lucario (dunno if you'd put an 's' for plural, but heck) are male. You can breed Lucario with a Ditto to get a Riolu (Lucario's pre-evolved form).

The HELL?! How does something like that even happen? I'm not even going to TRY to imagine something so disgusting... Anyway, I read elsewhere that only shiny Lucario are female, and only around 25% of the time. Talk about competition!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, if it was LxL it'd be fine, but if it's Lx weird blobby thing? I'd rather watch a hentai movie involving tentacles... *shudder*:sick:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
................ 0_______________________o

................I'm going to watch good ol Sano's and TT's artworks.........before I puke......O crap with the TentacOOLs and the TentacRUELs.[Yup deep down I like torturing peoples thoughts.]

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I caught that weird glitch on Pokemon Blue a few years ago... Instead of getting a Mew... I got a LV 0 Khangaskhan... then it messed up my game and corrupted the save file. From what i know though, the game is fine now.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
If you put your missigno in your computer file and then try to extract it the game freezes and you are doomed.It happened to me thousands of times and the best way to evade it was to connect my red to pokemon stadium and the missigno became a 100 level Snorlax/Kingler/Kanghaskan but with alternate colours.If you save your game with Missigno in your party it is fine but it will evolve into something...eventually.Good old times with the 145Lv and 189Lv Kingler and Snorlax s.And then BOOM 100.Talk about fail math. :D

Top Bottom