• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

please help me i'm very stuck on mission 3

chillivanilli

Hi all my first post here

can someone help me please?

I'm stuck at the end of mission 3 i have looked at game guides online but they say i have to walk into the room in the library and a cutscene will start. I get nothing when i walk in and something about activating a glowing pillar how do i do that exactly?
Have i missed something i needed to do earlir in the level?
I've smashed mirrors and got the crystal, i've punched the wall designs and moved them floating statues about got 3 out of the 4 in place. what am i missing guys please help.

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
Welcome, chillivanilli.

I've read over your post a couple of times and I'm not sure what to tell you. I'll try my best to help you. From most of what you described for mission 3 is correct, but then you mentioned something that didn't fit in with mission 3.

If you're able to get to the library it means that you passed through the areas that lead up to that room, so the cutscene should have started. I know that you mentioned looking at guides online, but since you left out certain details, could you say how you got to the library? You know, rooms you passed through and enemies you fought.

In truth, I'm confused about what you're really asking other than the cutscene that's supposed to happen when you go into the library.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
If you've moved some of the pillars into place (the 3 of 4), I assume you are talking about the spinning bladed Gyros with a blue flame on top when you activate them with the Devil Bringer? If so, you've already done what you need to in the library.

What you need to do is get all four pillars in place. 2 should be there already, 1 should be behind a smashable blue wall (hit it with a gyro) on the SW end of the corridor, and the other should be behind a gate near the SE end of the corridor - to get to this one you need to go through a door a little way north of this gate, and go through some rooms to get onto the other side of the gate where you can hit a switch to open the gate and let you push the final gyro into place.

Top Bottom