• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

PlayStation Home Shots Leaked

Dark Drakan

Admin
Although a date hasnt even been set for the European release of the new Virtual World for the Playstation 3 known as 'Playstation Home' there are already leaked screens of it surfacing on the net.

Camera Shots

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Wait a minute, so this is an entire feature devoted to creating your own virtual home? Wow, that's sixteen GB used on my hardrive! Man if I was offered to build my own virtual home I would use almost all of my memory space due to all the crap I have...

Dark Drakan

Admin
KoRn_Dowwg666;37712 said:
Wait a minute, so this is an entire feature devoted to creating your own virtual home? Wow, that's sixteen GB used on my hardrive! Man if I was offered to build my own virtual home I would use almost all of my memory space due to all the crap I have...

Yeah this was Sony's 'secret' online feature a complete Virtual home and entertainment world to interact with other people online.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Virtual Reality for the home. Wonder how long before it's going to be the thing to get for all homes.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just makes me wonder how deep they are going to take this system and what peripherals are going to use it.

The dark knight

Actually they didnt leak.If you mean by discovered while it was secret.It has been posted in Playstation magazines lately and they have aquired it by asking for the rights to print it and present it to the public.(I have a confused meaning of leaked)

Dark Drakan

Admin
The dark knight;37744 said:
Actually they didnt leak.If you mean by discovered while it was secret.It has been posted in Playstation magazines lately and they have aquired it by asking for the rights to print it and present it to the public.(I have a confused meaning of leaked)

Full article can be found here:

PlayStation Home shots leaked - CVG

Top Bottom