• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playstation 3 - XBox360 - PC

PS3, XBox360 or PC?

• Total voters

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
i have played DMC4 for both platforms and i preffer to play on the PS3. I would like to ask. what platform do you as a player preffer

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Magnavox Odyssey. The detail on the red square that represents Dante/Nero is pristine. You should see the giant white cube that's the final boss. It took all of my cube bullets and rectangular sword swinging skills to make it turn into smaller white cubes. Epic victory.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I like the PC version better but I use Xbox360.
Somehow...mashing all these keys...makes it all the more precious.

CHAOSBRINGER546

its better to burn out than to fade away
Premium
:blush: i see :) pc wins so far maybe i should have put the title to pc or 360 >_< oh well :) i only like it for ps3 cuz the controls are easier for me as i have small hands and ps3 controllers are smaller than 360 :cool: but DMC4 was pretty good for 360

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I choose via zork,
Dante got away saying "Adios kid"
You are likely to be eaten by a grue

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
I use an Xbox 360 controller when playing DMC4 on PC. ;)

I used to play it in an internet cafe, so there were no controllers. xD It was still fun though...although...someone on my PC there at the shop...used a cheat and unlocked unlimited orbs. I was like..."Dafuq happened?" D:

LeJuice

To be specific, I have the game on Xbox but pirated it onto my PC a long time ago.
My personal ranking: PC > Xbox > PS3

Why the PS3 in the end? Because i don't like the console as much as I like my Xbox ;)

Top Bottom