• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Playstation 3 problem

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I have a playstation 3 problem :(, every time I put a disc in it doesn't load :mad:. Is there something wrong with my playstation or is it temporarily?

Can someone please help :$.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
depends on the disc? are you trying to put a playstation 1 game in it?? cuz if u r and it's not a 60GB or more... it's not gonna work

poikly

No, I am trying to play PS3 games. I have had it since Christmas just gone.

Besides, it does play PS1 games and it is a 40GB. I was playing the original Rainbow Six months ago.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Dont get any error of any kind? I remember the Playstation and Playstation 2 were notorious for having dodgy lasers.

Haven

Dark Drakan;77953 said:
Dont get any error of any kind? I remember the Playstation and Playstation 2 were notorious for having dodgy lasers.

No, it just has the little circle in the top right spinning.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
i had the exact same problem. tryed a couple of things but nothing worked. i called sony up and they replaced it within a few days. really good customer service actually.
if you do this though remember to back up your save files:lol: i almost forgot to lol
do you mind if i ask what your psn is by the way:p

Dark Drakan

Admin
Haven;77970 said:
No, it just has the little circle in the top right spinning.

Sounds like it could be the laser or the CD Drive itself maybe. Should maybe try one of those lens cleaner CD's or something before you ring Sony.

Haven

cosmic master;78075 said:
i tryed one of them as well and still got nowhere

Same here, so before I call sony I should save my files on a USB stick or something?

Oh, and I don't have PSN yet Cosmic Master. I need to get a router.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
if ur going that route and sending it to sony and dont want to have to do all that work again then yeah..lol, it only makes perfect sense..save ur files to a usb stick then ring sony and get a new system..badda bing badda boom ur all set.. no problems for me though....yet...

Haven

NERO116;78188 said:
if ur going that route and sending it to sony and dont want to have to do all that work again then yeah..lol, it only makes perfect sense..save ur files to a usb stick then ring sony and get a new system..badda bing badda boom ur all set.. no problems for me though....yet...

OK, thanks everyone for helping. Rep for everyone!

Haven

I haven't got a USB stick yet, i've been looking around shops and haven't seen one yet :(. Don't worry i'll get one soon :).

Top Bottom