• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

playing most of the DMC Games...and DMC 2 :P

XTrishXCosplayer

So I beat DMC 1 wayyy back, I'm re-playing it again,so Alot of people tell me to skip DMC 2,and just play 3,I only have a PS2,so I would still live to play DMC 2(soon as i can borrow someone's game near me) just to say that i played it,I watched the clips of DMC 2 i can see why people tell me to skip it,the story line doesn't seem so interesting!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
DMC2 was something of a rush job, which is why it fell short, in a lot of ways. They had a new director come in (he went on to do 3, 4, and I believe the reboot, if I'm not mistaken). At the time though, said director (Itsuno) was given very little information on the plot, characters, etc, and given an extremely small amount of time to throw it all together. ^^;

I'd say still give it a fair chance, gameplay wise; I haven't finished it, either, but those who do like it (even if they don't love it) usually say it has its good points, too. :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
For a Trish fan to never get a chance to play as Trish would be a shame. It's not great but there is nothing wrong with play it.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
For a Trish fan to never get a chance to play as Trish would be a shame. It's not great but there is nothing wrong with play it.

uh...

Trishart.jpg

Top Bottom