• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Personality?

The Final Offer

i_m_batman.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Personality and reactions change throughout the day, right. So I couldn't say just one type of personality. I guess I'd like to say I'm a mixture of an optimist, but sometimes I get worked up over things I care about, and sometimes I'm sure I overthink things. So, I'm not really sure what kind I am. However, I am certain that I'm a bipedal carbon-based life form. :tongue:

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!

So your the scary dark type eh? Haha

I'm awesome.

Mind sharing some my way?

Personality and reactions change throughout the day, right. So I couldn't say just one type of personality. I guess I'd like to say I'm a mixture of an optimist, but sometimes I get worked up over things I care about, and sometimes I'm sure I overthink things. So, I'm not really sure what kind I am. However, I am certain that I'm a bipedal carbon-based life form. :tongue:

Well, I guess I have little spurts of happy, but most of the time I get easily agro, and then out comes the negative side..

how we see ourselves or how others se us?

cause im a nice guy with all the good and bad that comes with it:blush:

How you see yourself, but if you know how others see you that would be cool too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viper

Premium
Every now and then I have a moment of being really hyper when I overthink everything and try to entertain my friend with jokes that sadly fail most often, but most of the time I'm like anime Dante - inexpressive and just want to take a nap until a decent challenge comes along.

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
i won't accept anyone as friend who don't have a match with my personality. and i don't have any friends.
its a definition of my personality .

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Not really sure how to describe mine, to be honest; I have my nice, optimistic side--the side that sympathizes and empathizes, the side that nurtures and cares.

But I also have my darker side, too (keep in mind, I don't view darkness as being negative, necessarily; I see it as a counter-balance). This side can be pessimistic at times, skeptical of the intentions of others or of the information I've been fed. I guess this could be considered the realistic side, as well--when the rose-tinted glasses come off, so to speak.

Both sides are necessary, because it allows me to care, while still remaining selective in the people I choose to care about (because let's be frank--not everyone is worth your time, just as you aren't worth everyone else's time).

I'm explaining this badly, I just know it. >.< All in all, I'm a nice person--but I have a wicked temper too, when the right (or should I say, wrong?) person crosses me.

Last edited:

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I'm not exactly a people person, and I'm not prone to friendly or romantic gestures.
I'm usually pretty optimistic, though I'm not really vibrant when I am. Just taking it all in stride. Like when school work isn't even half finished and it should be done by tomorrow, I don't stress, I just... do. I'm really stressless, because I've learned over the years that things go wrong sometimes, and if they do, that's usually not a big deal. Just make sure the most important things are taken care of, and do the rest you needed to do *better*.

...Wait, that's pretty much realism, not optimism. Alright, realist then.

I do easily get pessimistic when something bad happens or somebody says something stupid, because you can bet both of those things will have a domino effect. Many people can't seem to think for themselves, and it annoys me sometimes. Everything becomes a battle between them and you, because they want that. They see everything as a challenge by you, because their limbic system is probably overactive... meaning you can't even change their perspective. I like flaws, but sometimes I wish people weren't so flawed in all the negative ways. People keep reminding me they're still just great apes, and I don't want to think of myself as one.

So... realist with some pessimism about most humans' nature.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
my humor can be warped
i like to go with the flow and be down to earth
i am witty
and love a good laugh
i am also super giddy , in the worst places and at the worst times and often get into fits of hysterical laughter til my stomach locks and i can't breath

but i can also be impatient and have a short fuse mixed in with that if i am in a.bad mood

i am also easily used because i am too obliging and tend to forgive and forget almost everything and i don't like saying no to family and friends much

i am all that in one bundle lol

Top Bottom