• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

people....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

The dark knight;117757 said:
Who are you calling superior to others?

See ^?! That's directed to Devil Slater, the person above me...

devil_slater.pr;117783 said:
wtf do u mean by that?

First, be polite...Don't say wtf.

Second, If you wanna be a member of a community, all will talk to you. So don't be like 'I don't accept stupid comments.'

Sir Psycho No 6

devil_slater.pr;117805 said:
^i don't accept stupid comments cuz i can't stand stupid people>_> it's just the way i am got it>_>

Lol you like MCr, Green Day and Simple Plan.....You're blatently not 13 years old :rolleyes:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'd prefer not to think of anyone as stupid here. We're a community after all, that means stick together.:cool:

Besides, as Thomas Edison (the man who didn't invent the light bulb) said "We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything" and Mark Twain estimated it would take eight million years to master mathematics alone. That in mind it's safe to say 'to be ignorant is to be human'. It just so happens that it's not the most polite course conversations can take, therefore we avoid it.

There is no need for paranoia on this site, I mean, how often do you post incriminating items on the net. Not very often. Therefore no harm can be done. I mean obviously be open and friendly but keep certain items withdrawn, it's common sense really. ;)

So I think everyone can just calm down now, right?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Sir Psycho No 6;117839 said:
Lol you like MCR, Green Day and Simple Plan.....You're blatently not 13 years old :rolleyes:

Hey I'm a year older and I love all those bands!!!(especially MCR)

DK try not to take this too seriously, I have loads of new people talking to me and I like it ^_^ think of them as NEW friends!!!

Sir Psycho No 6

Demons Destiny;117924 said:
Hey I'm a year older and I love all those bands!!!(especially MCR)

DK try not to take this too seriously, I have loads of new people talking to me and I like it ^_^ think of them as NEW friends!!!

I'll have to recommend some bands sometime soon :p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm with Forrest Gump all the way....or something. This is getting REALLY boring for me so in order to entertain myself I'll lock this down seeing as nothing is actually being achieved here, YET AGAIN, other than pointless arguing.

CLOSED :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom