• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Parental Reactions to DMC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not necessarily right, it's just how I do things. It all depends, to some degree, on what sort of child you have. Jessica is not known for having a nervous disposition - I think if I allowed it, she'd play Silent Hill without any problems whatsoever :lol: - but for many 7 year olds, even wielding a sword in a game like Fable or Oblivion is too much. If Jessica's grandmother ever found out she plays on the 360 she'll probably try to get sole custody :lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angel;101908 said:
Not necessarily right, it's just how I do things. It all depends, to some degree, on what sort of child you have. Jessica is not known for having a nervous disposition - I think if I allowed it, she'd play Silent Hill without any problems whatsoever :lol: - but for many 7 year olds, even wielding a sword in a game like Fable or Oblivion is too much. If Jessica's grandmother ever found out she plays on the 360 she'll probably try to get sole custody :lol:

As charming and wise as ever.:)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Angel;101908 said:

lol...disney does make games for the 360...lol...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That woman thinks that Snow White is unsuitable for kids...:rolleyes:

Bless her...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom