• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Paranormal Activity 2

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
WILL HAVE SPOILERS , IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE FILM , I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ ANY FURTHUR

So the first paranormal activity was the most freaky and one of the most scariest things I ever saw , which in turn meant I couldnt sleep that night after watching incase my leg got dragged out of my bed :lol:
I went to see the second last night and it reminded the same , couldnt sleep , had to go to sleep during the day :lol: .

So I admit it started slow with the odd bit of paranormal stuff but about 45 mins into the film , when the mum is sat in the kitchen and then all the cupboards just burst open and in the odeon all the girls screamed and it was funny but the horrible thing is that the amount of time you have to wait for something to happen when you know something IS going to happen.

And the end , the whole baby snatching stuff was horrible so it was upsetting and the girl from the first film just creeping in and snapping the husbands neck and then going upstairs and ramming into the mother and takes the baby and walks out.

Although the worst bit of the film is when the screen goes black and your waiting for something to happen when nothing does.

My score out of 10 is .................... 8 :D
What do you think ?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
My cousin dragged me to go and see this recently when I went to see him for the weekend and I thought "why not" but having not seen the first one maybe there was more to the story than I caught on to but I thought it was worth going to see and I don't regret it. It wasn't as cheap as I thought it would be.

It wasn't trying to be anytyhing other than what it was meant to be. A movie with a lot of moments that make you jump and put you on edge much like the expendables wasn't trying to be anything other than an action movie with lots of guns, explosions and limbs flying everywhere. Funny enough what I enjoyed about this movie the most was the night after we saw it lol screwing with eachother making random banging noises and being woken up with someone standing in the doorway with their back you you blair witch style.
Horrible but fun at the same time.

Damien;285357 said:
Although the worst bit of the film is when the screen goes black and your waiting for something to happen when nothing does.

hats off to whoever thought that one up, most intense few seconds ever.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i liked the movie....i thought they coulda done so much more that they didn't though...i am intrigued and im hoping they can redeem themselves from this...it wasn't as good as the first in my opinion...however i still got nightmares and it was twenty billion times better than that stupid Human Centipede movie

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I gave you rep for spoilers, Damien. I luuuuuuuuuuv spoilers :)
I would have gone to see this movie last night, but Survivor was on, and VD is on tonight, so I recon either Friday or Saturday I'll go see this film.
And then I can come edit my post and rant about how awesome the movie was. :D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Master Vergil;285419 said:
I gave you rep for spoilers, Damien. I luuuuuuuuuuv spoilers :)

Thanks for the rep :D .
I do have one issue with this film though , on the trailer it showed a ghostly figure standing by the joining bathroom door to the babies room , this never happened and I was quite annoyed. Either the trailer was filmed sperately to the film or they cut it out :lol:

Top Bottom