• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Our lives without money

KRSkull

But don't you think many of those people using the word money in every sentence is worried they don't have enough to support themselves or their family.

Yes i do. But there are other people use that word because they can't have enough of it. and a third group that believe that money is what makes someone a man. and that actually brings a good question

How much is enough?

If you got rid of money then what would suggest we replace it with?

We can replace them with cookies:D. That way you hit two birds with one stone.

Putting jokes aside. We can replace money with many things. like food, electricity, health care....ETC.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Putting jokes aside. We can replace money with many things. like food, electricity, health care....ETC.

[3:30 - 4:10]

"When third-parties pay the bill, doctors, labs, and everybody else, all of a sudden, they charge the most, not the least.

"I've experienced medicine
(Ron Paul is a doctor, after all) before they had managed care, and patients were always charged the least. Nobody went without medical care.

"The churches and volunteer hospitals, other groups took care of the people. But now, everybody has to have this so-called insurance, which doesn't do more than boost prices and cause shortages. And then, there's a demand for what? More government."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[1:07 - 1:18]

"I worked in a Catholic Hospital for $3.00 dollars an hour, and nobody was ever turned away. There were many church hospitals and a lot of free care was given." [Back in the 60's -- before government got involved.]

Last edited:

KRSkull

@KRSkull
So you deprive all because of the greedy.

food, electricity, health care....ETC. cost money. The materials used to produce any of those cost money.
Getting the materials takes time, effort & resources that may come from other countries which are govern by different laws.

A form of fair trade is needed as we can't just take what we need from others as those countries need those resources as well.
Fair trade
economy
finances
importing
exporting
etc.

No i believe in equality. I believe that someone who works hard in a low rank job should be rewarded as much as someone who barely works in a high rank job.

It was us humans who created the economy. And we can change it or get rid of it if we want to. Of course that will need some time and energy.

Top Bottom