• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Our beloved DMC characters and real-life occupations

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Assume Devil May Cry was suddenly, one day, out of demons... they have disappeared from the face of the earth! Oh noes! Dante is obviously without work, and must find something else to do for a living.
What real-life occupation do you think would suit our DMC characters if they were without inhuman abilities and demons to annihilate? :D

I think Dante would transform his shop, Devil May Cry, into a pizza joint. Nero would be employed as his delivery boy... how he'd get him to work in the store is beyond me though. XD
Dante: Why is it that you can balance so many more pizza boxes in your right hand!?? You're my mass delivery man, kid.

So, what occupations do you think fits their personalities best?​

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Honestly I think Dante would be a hobo but turn rock star but his songs tank so now he's a star looking for scraps. He seems too lazy to join the military, and doesn't seem to care for the law.

Lady would be fine as a possible assassin for the CIA.

Trish would be a person who travels the world

Not too sure about everyone else.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
trish and dante- hitman
lady- gov't agent
kyrie- singer/song writer
nero- lazy and lives with kyrie and probably between jobs
lucia- warrior
vergil- business man

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Dante - Stuntman/comedic stunt performer/rock star/mercenary
Trish - Fashion designer/model
Lady - CIA agent/government assassin
Kyrie - Opera singer/song writer
Nero - Wrestler
Lucia - Works in retirement houses and takes care of old people (Matier)
Vergil - Dead

Dante will have multiple jobs being a mercenary for high profile stuff such as terrorists and criminals for the pay but be a stuntman/comedian/rock star for the fun of it. Even a stuntman for moves....he'll put a strong definition in the term "live action" movies.

Trish will probably retire from mercenary work to be a fashion designer and/or model to show humans true fashion....since she seems to be the most fashionably designed out of the entire cast (especially based on early designs in DMC1).

Lady will work for the CIA and probably recommend Dante and help him get work. If anything she'll probably manage Dante and his jobs for the CIA and the gov't so he doesn't do stuff that is too easy/boring for him and more suited to his tastes that most regular humans can't handle.

Kyrie will be a opera singer and song writer/singer for various religious (Christian basically) and non-religious organizations and groups.

Nero....

Lucia has taken good care of Matier for a pretty good time I say she is good with old people.

Vergil.......he is dead....unless being a ghost and scaring the sh*t out of people counts as career.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Dante: pizza delivery boy
Lady: Stripper
Trish: Model for Loreal
Vergil: sushi chef ( more like a small time sushi cook )
Nero: Arm wrestles with people at a park for money
Kyrie: Subway singer

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Nero....

Vergil.......he is dead....unless being a ghost and scaring the sh*t out of people counts as career.

Uwaah! XD I like the thought of Nero being a professional wrestler, LOL, he'd succeed in that, however Vergil being dead? D: (Being a ghost doesn't sound bad though, we need more of those programs lol)

Dante: pizza delivery boy
Lady: Stripper
Trish: Model for Loreal
Vergil: sushi chef ( more like a small time sushi cook )
Nero: Arm wrestles with people at a park for money
Kyrie: Subway singer

Somehow... all these occupations don't come across as things they'd be doing for a living. XD Although I assume Nero always wins at arm wrestling, lol.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil Hunters are mercenaries that for various reasons take jobs that involve demons. so if there were no demons Dante, Trish and Lady would just take mundane jobs. and since the Holy Knights are in essence the Order of the Sword's (and Fortuna's) military it's members (including Nero) would probably be members of a normal military if there were no demons.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I think it would only make the story even more interesting with Dante&Vergil being the only demons .

> Dante would most likely end up with a Redneck bar and a bad gambler.
> Vergil would probably join the FBI to gain more "Power" by the insane sense of justice he has he would at least join the military OR he would end up making his own cult.. wait

dmc-devil-may-cry-the-order-wallpaper-646x363.jpg
HOLY SH!T !
> lady would probably join some other business something like illegal arms trading or drugs
>Trish would probably accompany Lady for whatever she does
> Nero&Kyrie would be working for spreading the word of Chri.. oh i mean the word of "Sparda"
rofl.gif

Just being realistic :p

Dante would make a great stunts-man or rockstar. Or even maybe an action movie actor.
Vergil would be teaching the ''sword art'' called Iaido,because his moves with the katana are very similar with the ones in Iaido or everything that requires speed,quietness and swords,like either an Army General or a job that has to do with the military, or a ninja . His seriousness would be fitting.
Nero would be a nice impresonator of Final Fantasy characters or just making money out of anime conventions. (being the fact he's a teen, I guess so)
Lady would be hired as a police cop.
Kyrie would be a pop singer which would spread the word of God or acceptance or a good natured teacher.
Trish would a model for a male commercial or a badass female actor.
That's all I can think of for now.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Just being realistic :p

LOL, realism is good! XD

Dante would make a great stunts-man or rockstar. Or even maybe an action movie actor.
Vergil would be teaching the ''sword art'' called Iaido,because his moves with the katana are very similar with the ones in Iaido or everything that requires speed,quietness and swords,like either an Army General or a job that has to do with the military, or a ninja . His seriousness would be fitting.
Nero would be a nice impresonator of Final Fantasy characters or just making money out of anime conventions. (being the fact he's a teen, I guess so)
Lady would be hired as a police cop.
Kyrie would be a pop singer which would spread the word of God or acceptance or a good natured teacher.
Trish would a model for a male commercial or a badass female actor.
That's all I can think of for now.

To be honest, I can imagine all these possibilities without difficulty. I could definitely see Vergil being a teacher of some sort (lol, Sensei), and Lady as a cop... wow. <3

Top Bottom