• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ouija board?

Ixbran

Smashing~
I've always wanted too, I'm superstitious, but I'm not religious. So I can't help but be curious. And besides, even if i did get a spirit or demon haunting me, they wouldn't be able to cause any damage worse than what my mothers done to me.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I have not. Too many horror stories about that. Lol it never ends well and I don't need some crazy ghost bothering me.

I ain't got time for ghost!

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I just messed with a Luigi board.

You...you beat me to the joke. *contemplates deleting your post* No, mustn't abuse power...

No, but I've read some 'crazy' things from people who have used them. That stuff is questionable though. The only way to be sure if anything comes about from it would be to use one. Which I have no interest in doing.

Viper

Premium
Ouija boards are not really a thing here, kids tend to use method with a candle and chanting in dark places. Never felt like trying it out, heard some rather scary stories, and whether it's all autosuggestion or actual thing is not something I want to try out on my own skin.
And if it's true, you could be condemning some poor souls to wandering the world of living without peace.

KRSkull

Never have and will never get close to it or be in the same room with it. I believe and ghosts and spirits but i don't want one of them to be stuck with me. Especially one that suffered a lot when it was alive.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Never played it, although we have a different version called Glasie Glasie back home. I grew up being told to never never ever play it.
Wouldn't have made much difference, though. One of my dad's sisters messed around with it before he was born. I think she was trying to contact her boyfriend who passed in a motorbike accident. Yeah, ever since then, apparently our family has been haunted. Ouma and dad were able to see these things. Me being next generation, have seen a handful of them throughout my life, but not as often as my dad. I can definitely sense them, but I'm kinda blind to them most of the time. My daughter seems to be able to see them as well.

So, nope. Nope nope nope. Don't mess with stuff you don't fully understand. Too many people have had to pay the price for one ignorant idiot's actions.

Top Bottom