• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

order your char here..

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Curiosity, I guess.

@absolitude

If you want, I can re-send you the details through PM whenever you're ready to draw.

http://thedarkblade.com/tag/shikomizue/

Blind-Fury.jpg

http://www.caneswords.net/cold-steel-knob.html

cold-steel-knob.jpg

Last edited:

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I should've asked lol: Full body art, or torso and up? I also never really specified what the picture should entail either, huh?

Up for a challenge? >:3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
okay, so here's a glimpse of what you will have, like it or not it's free, free god dammit, lololololol..

this is a character order from @Rebel Dynasty , this is just a quick draft after some doodles, but seriously tho, i hope you like it..

fun_char_order_by_absolitude_corner-d8y2wmp.jpg

you guys who are familiar with rebel's work, guess the character's name

Is it Reeves? Is it Reeves? =D

I've got something I'd like to ask for, but...I'll wait a bit since so many people have asked you for pics. ^^;

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Is it Reeves? Is it Reeves? =D

I've got something I'd like to ask for, but...I'll wait a bit since so many people have asked you for pics. ^^;

haha, yes, it's reeves, i'm glad somebody recognized it..

and yes, if you could, do wait a lil bit, i'm somewhat perfectionist, if i don't like what i draw i scrap em, so it may take some time for people requesting here..

and i did almost tore my hairs out..

Ah ha! Now I know who the artist is :)
I'll be following this thread to see what other works you dish up.
So far your drawing style reminds me of my dad's. That's a good thing, by and by.

thank you very much, a dad is always the child's hero, so that's a mighty compliment..

------

so wait a bit okay guys, i'm still working on them.. and for those who didn't give detailed description on certain details, i'll give em my own if that's okay, or maybe i'll pm you guys..

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
i'll try, should be good for me to know if i'm able or not.. as for now, stuffs that i think i'm having difficulty with is drawing females and backgrounds..

I can't draw at all, so it's all good. :p

Alright, well, the character I have in mind is a demon. He's a half-breed between an Assault and a Faust from Devil May Cry, and he is more humanoid than an Assault and leagues smarter. He stands on two legs, and his tail emerges from where it should, rather than from his neck. He doesn't wear armor. Instead he wears the signature coat and tricorner hat of a Faust.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I can't draw at all, so it's all good. :p

Alright, well, the character I have in mind is a demon. He's a half-breed between an Assault and a Faust from Devil May Cry, and he is more humanoid than an Assault and leagues smarter. He stands on two legs, and his tail emerges from where it should, rather than from his neck. He doesn't wear armor. Instead he wears the signature coat and tricorner hat of a Faust.

lol, thx god it's a humanoid.. i dig those kind of monsters, plus it makes it more possible for me to draw

Top Bottom