• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well me and you can still make it lively as I think that Janny has gone .lol.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
LordOfDarkness;75215 said:
well me and you can still make it lively as I think that Janny has gone .lol.
oh thats lovely...oh and forgive me for late replies me and my gf are takeing care of something at the moment

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I SEE, woot woot. .lol. only joking.

how are you and your gf?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
where fine i guess she's from bakersfiled C.A and she's vesting for three mounths and next year im moveing over there with her ..(cant now im only 16 im aloud to move out at 17)

Dark Love

Order of R.L.C.
LordOfDarkness;75193 said:
^ it's about eight hours in front of Uk time is all I know.

yeah, but if I could I wouldn't pass down the chance to meet all of the R.L.C. members, also Tony_Redgrave.

I dunno, just us three.

Malaysia is eight hours ahead of the UK? Hmm, and with the UK being five hours ahead of where I am (Canada EST, currently on daylight savings time), that means Chaos Master is about 12-13 hours ahead of me. Ack... time differences are awkward. :\ Meow... so, while some of us are sleeping, others are awake.

Normally, I'm not on during this time of day, but I usually have Tuesdays off. Though, I am itching to play SSBB since I got it last night after it came out on Sunday... and everywhere is sold out. :dry: Luckly, I pre-ordered mine so it was guaranteed. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
6 oh hey Dark Love, how are you, you are behind my time I know, Canada and America and all that are.

well you asked me so only I wanna answer Itachi.

I never knew you didn't know, you know the thing next to the post page in a topic? the box with a tick and a cross. well when you wanna give you click on this box on somebody elses post, and it'll say, why do you wanna give rep to this user. You don't have to comment on why just click okay and the rep will be given.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
LordOfDarkness;75231 said:
well you asked me so only I wanna answer.
I never knew you didn't know, you know the thing next to the post page in a topic? the box with a tick and a cross. well when you wanna give you click on this box on somebody elses post, and it'll say, why do you wanna give rep to this user. You don't have to comment on why just click okay and the rep will be given.
oh...lol derr xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Maybe laters pal, thanks though.

I am trying to think of a new game for Bloody palace, as well as thinking of fan fics, soz :)

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
LordOfDarkness;75239 said:
Maybe laters pal, thanks though.

I am trying to think of a new game for Bloody palace, as well as thinking of fan fics, soz :)

fan fic eh? i was thinking of makeing one hows about i throw some stuff at you and you unscramble it into one?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well hows about PM'g me pal, I am helpfuller than peeps think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom