• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I like to be toyed with, this is like a game of cat and mouse, but if she has to go then we cannot force here to stay, also, I am sure she will be very nice to me 2morrow. :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol this is true..both statments..cat and mouse is fun..i think to some extent most men like the thrill of the chace..and on the other hand we cannot force her to stay..after all..she does have her own life

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
Itachi Uchiha;75117 said:
oh i know what your doing your playing with there head's >.> thats one of womens dirtyest tricks

O_O Nice experience sharing Itachi. meow. I didn't know about this bit.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NERO116;75125 said:
lol this is true..both statments..cat and mouse is fun..i think to some extent most men like the thrill of the chace..and on the other hand we cannot force her to stay..after all..she does have her own life

I live for the thrill, where's A.Z.?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
goodbye,lady_...i miss you,you know...?:( :( :(

oh yeah,i have completed the Order's theme song...check the 1st page back,meow...:)

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
LordOfDarkness;75118 said:
^ I like to be toyed with, this is like a game of cat and mouse, but if she has to go then we cannot force here to stay, also, I am sure she will be very nice to me 2morrow. :)
you seriusly dont know lady one bit do you lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well, i guess since everyone else is about to go i'd better head out too..i still gotta wash my blanket too..lol man i got way too much to do b4 i go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom