• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Order of R.L.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
guess Itachi got a little confused, he just woke so ya can't blame him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well she and gemity are so cute and sweet how could we resist?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;75015 said:
well she and gemity are so cute and sweet how could we resist?

meow that's right...:lol: hey,how about we make our motto theme song like team rocket in Pokemon,meow...?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
NERO116;75013 said:
lol, maybe this is turning into a flirt room..although i'd have to agree with that comment
if it is turning into that sadly ill see you all in pm i can only take so much niceness and flirtyness then i kinda twitch at the sound of it all.....o_O <<<seeee its happening

gemity

Order of R.L.C.
Itachi Uchiha;75020 said:
if it is turning into that sadly ill see you all in pm i can only take so much niceness and flirtyness then i kinda twitch at the sound of it all.....o_O <<<seeee its happening

I thought you want that? You are in everyone's mind now according to your location O_O

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
gemity;75019 said:
Ya I think it's really one now ._.
Ya meow CM they are sleeping, for now. lol.

care to make the lyrics,meow...?

Itachi Uchiha;75020 said:

oh yeah...it is for the members of the Order of the R.L.C.,besides we are lonely around here...

hey,where is Lady_...?I miss her...:(

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
gemity;75021 said:
I thought you want that? You are in everyone's mind now according to your location O_O
just because i hide there doesnt mean i want it:lol: oh and my location has a small purpose if ya can figure it out:p

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man..im gone for 2 seconds to check other threads and my last post is half way downt he page..lol..man we have too many members..lol and yes...we are lonely..but thats why we're here..we have each other... to talk to and keep company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom