• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OPEN RP: Mission 1 - Tracking Down a Mercenary

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Dragalus can change his forms, from human to giant dragon to bipedal dragon demon.

BIC: Drgalus was cool after knowing that Xevnas could be and ally and more went he spotted the firestorm."Agni, i am a fire user, maybe i can leard some things from you".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus smiled from ceye to eye."How to control fire, i am a dragon and only know how to breath fire, even my own weapom is fire am i dont know how to use it very well".

OOC: This is how Dragalus devil form looks, he has three forms, the human one, uses the same clohts, the horns are not there and his hair is very much shorter, the other form is the giant or bipedal dragon form.

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/Mana_Khemia_2/art-010.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: He seems a bit overpowered. Just to let you know. I don't think you should RP as a god. :/

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
OOC: He is not as strong as he originally was. He is a demonic god, but he is a weakened version, a very weakened version, of LOW.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Ah, I see. So, he can be hurt/killed/whatnot? Because the way I see it, Xevnas is extremely UNDERpowered compared to many of the other characters. :/

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: ^Yay something that i can kill

BIC: Dragalus looked at the newcomer, relasing the claws of his Kaiser knucklets, asking the young man."May i know who you are guy".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas scoffed. "A demon? Let me guess. You're here for Dante, right?" He raised Agni and Rudra in a fighting stance. "If you're here to kill him, you're out of luck. He's not here."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I entered here, when i looked the place like a mess". Dragalus sayed making Kaiser claws, return to its normal state

OOC: Hey guys did you looked at Dragalus pic, he looks a lot like Yun from Mana Khemia 2: Fall Of Alchemy

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Yeah, Crazy. Dragalus looks pretty cool!

BIC: Xevnas lowered his blades and looked at the newcomer. "You've never heard of Dante? What backwater part of hell did YOU come from? Okay, maybe this will enlighten you. We called him the "Son of Sparda". Ring any bells?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Hmmm... I have been out of circulation for many centuries. I have heard of Sparda, but that was a long time ago. I turned my back on the demon lifestyle long ago.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smiled. "You and me both. I've lived in the human world for the better part of my life... Would you believe that I'm only 1500 years old? I'm still extremely young for my species. To humans, I look around 15-ish, but of course, the lizard features always scare them off." He looked around. "Well, we can't do anything here. What should we do?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Well, if this demon was here, and this Dante is not now, then I would assume the demon kidnapped him. I believe we should try to track it down.

Top Bottom