• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OPEN RP: Mission 1 - Tracking Down a Mercenary

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tadum tadum tadum!!!
Open RP everybody! Get in and join the party!

Basic plot:
Dante's gone missing :O(this means nobody can play Dante until the GM's bring him into the RP)
We have to find him!
He was last seen by Agni and Rudra.
Anything goes here people, it's a lighthearted RP so HAVE FUN!

GM's: Zany (Rudra) and me (Agni)
Bring on teh ebil!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Scene:
Dante's office.
Completely trashed. Looks like a BIG struggle had taken place.
There's blood on the floor. Blood on the walls. Or it's possibly pizza sauce. A big sign is projected out through the window into the sky via one mother of a floodlight - an SOS call for help. Only those who know Dante will recognize it and come to his aid.
There's no sign of Dante, however.
---

"What a mess! And he's invited guests over too. How inhospitable of our host. Don't you say, brother?" Agni drawls from his mount against the wall.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas walked to Dante's store. Seeing the door completely off it's hinges, he walked through and dropped his jaw. The place was completely demolished. Among it all, the only things that stayed pristine were Dante's weapons. Among them was a pair of strange swords that seemed to have heads carved into the bottom. Xevnas looked at them and then walked over, intrigued. He recognized the colors, but couldn't put a name to the faces...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus walked to Dante shop, looking at a lizard inside and the place destroyed, he got Kaiser knuckles out and asked."If you dont tell me what are you, i kick your face".

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Ah the guests have arrived. We must welcome them, brother." Agni spoke suddenly. "Welcome, welcome guests! Our host is not present, as you can see."

---
OT:I feel like a one-man act :(
Shut up. He'll be back soon, just carry on.
Yes sir.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas put his hands up. "It was like this when I got here, I swear. I was supposed to help Dante on a job, but..." He trailed off, looking around. "The place is trashed, and Dante's gone." He turned to the swords, and it suddenly clicked. "Agni, Rudra? It's been forever."

OOC: Xevnas is from hell, so it's probable that he'd know about a couple of swordsmen as renowned as the Firestorm, right?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dragalus put his hands down, and noticed that Xevnas knew Dante."I am asking this again, who are you lizard guy".

OOC: Sorry DT, but this time Dragalus doesnt know Xevnas

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Fine with me.

BIC: Xevnas put on a dry expression and regarded Dragalus coolly. "First of all, I have a name. It's Xevnas. Who are you? What's a punk kid like you doing out at this time of night? And why aren't you afraid of me? Most people run at the sight of me."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Punk KID, i have some freaking 1000 years so be sure to mind your words". A crack appeared in Dragalus arm, allowing demonic energy flow from it, Dragalus smirked."Am i arent human like you".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smirked. "So, you're one of those shapeshifter types. Nice one. I think I'm a bit older than you, though. I'm 1500 years old. A good 500 more than you." He turned to Agni and Rudra. "So, mind if I take you two with me? I'm gonna look for Dante. I'll give you two back to him when we find him."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Yes, yes, we will accompany you on your search of Dante. We are at your service until he is returned," Agni said, glowing a bright red.

--
OOC: Sorry guys, I think Zany's internet is giving him trouble so Rudra might be mute for a while :(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: You really like Nightmare too dont you DT.

Bic: The crack in Dragalus arm revealed his entire arm, showing his long claws and his dragon skin below the fake arm.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: How did you tell? I like Nightmare, blob or knight. ^_^

BIC: Xevnas looked at Dragalus' arm. "You're a dragon demon, aren't you? My species is pretty closely related to yours. Are you from the "Heaven of Hell" as well?"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"We would have been defeated by the son of Sparda if we had not willingly complied to his wishes. So we put ourselves up to do his service instead. Clever, don't you think?"

-
OOC: That's one mean looking lizard DT.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nodded. "Clever indeed. You two were renowned for your quick thinking during combat. I hope that will aid me here."

OOC: Glad you like it. It looks even meaner than his dark DT. Xevnas' normal broadsword gives him a light and a dark DT. I'll describe them if you want.

Top Bottom