• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One winged angel orchestra

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
One Winged Angel will always be one of my most favorite-est musical themes from a video game. ITS JUST SO BADASS >=D

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Can we use this topic to faff over FF music? Just thought I'd ask before I stat posting all my favourite versions of different music, which I've already done.... :/
Anyway sorta on topic, here is Kyle Landry, he’s frigging awesome! I found him while looking for Kingdom Hearts music. Here’s his Piano version of One Winged Angel:

Really did not think it could be so awesome on dramatic on piano alone ^^

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Yeah FF8 have great music
but the story?Mehhhhh

Agreed. I gotta say though, I really love the love story side of it ^^ The Squall/Rinoa though they took so long and it just made you wanna smash their heads together and shout, "You love each other, deal with it!" and Laguna and Julia was just so sweet and tragic :3

Ultima

What, no love for FF10 :( I love Suteki Da Ne!! It was a wonderfull song :O But, the sequel on the other hand had a meh soundtrack -_-

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
What, no love for FF10 :( I love Suteki Da Ne!! It was a wonderfull song :O But, the sequel on the other hand had a meh soundtrack -_-

But the outfits were so pwetty! :3 Other than that, very, very bad game... 1000 Words is kinda growing on me, just 'cos I thought the Lenne and Shuyin thing was sweet, nice cut sceen too.

Ultima

But the outfits were so pwetty! :3 Other than that, very, very bad game... 1000 Words is kinda growing on me, just 'cos I thought the Lenne and Shuyin thing was sweet, nice cut sceen too.
I LOVED the dress-sphere outfits *0* I liked 1000 Words and the opening song too, I thought they were catchy xD I always find myself humming them ever so often xD

Top Bottom