• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One Thousand!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I told myself I'd make a nice appreciation thread when I reached 1000 posts. Basically because I never thought I would! But the poeople on here are so wonderful I can't help but come back! So thankyou everyone. The staff are the most helpful I've ever seen on a forum too, so :wub: to the staff too.

When I first came here I didn't think I'd make it past 30 posts, and went away for a bit. I told myself not to get addicted to another forum. Now nearly 2 years later I really love it here.

I hardly ever create threads either and this is my second one today! Thanks for being nice to me and sorry if I sometimes go into 'crazy Dante fangirl' mode. I try to be mature, but that's what this place is for right? To let it all out!

:wub:

Meg

Congratulations! :D

Glad you're here and I don't mind your fangirl-ness. :lol:

Dante :wub:

aka958

Don't trust people
Ebony;281399 said:
I told myself I'd make a nice appreciation thread when I reached 1000 posts. Basically because I never thought I would! But the poeople on here are so wonderful I can't help but come back! So thankyou everyone. The staff are the most helpful I've ever seen on a forum too, so :wub: to the staff too.

When I first came here I didn't think I'd make it past 30 posts, and went away for a bit. I told myself not to get addicted to another forum. Now nearly 2 years later I really love it here.

I hardly ever create threads either and this is my second one today! Thanks for being nice to me and sorry if I sometimes go into 'crazy Dante fangirl' mode. I try to be mature, but that's what this place is for right? To let it all out!

:wub:

ZOMG! *throws cake towards you*
cake-royale-series-usb-flash-drivessblisting150100_.jpg

I'm happy that you've reached the big 1000!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks everyone. :wub:

I think I'm quite a slow poster, So I thought I'd celebrate it. I notice some peoplse post counts shoot up really high in a tiny amount of time. :D

Meg

Ebony;281444 said:
Thanks everyone. :wub:

I think I'm quite a slow poster, So I thought I'd celebrate it. I notice some peoplse post counts shoot up really high in a tiny amount of time. :D

Like whose? ;)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Thanks you guys!

1 million posts?!.......that would require an awful lot of Dante-ness to annoy you all with! :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;281658 said:
Thanks you guys!

1 million posts?!.......that would require an awful lot of Dante-ness to annoy you all with! :D

One million posts of pure Dante-ness sounds like a million darn good posts to me ^_^
Congrats Eb!

Top Bottom