• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One of my First combo videos

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
Please do not take this the wrong way and I do not mean any offense. It was very fun to watch but I do not think it is a "combo video", I feel it was more of you simply exterminating those pesky demons. Again I mean no offense whatsoever and hope you do not take this the wrong.
BTW- vante FTW

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
@Concentrated vergil ok then well what is a combo video to you & what is this one lacking ? from what i understand a combo is steaming together Different attacks
Well I would consider a combo video to be a player using multiple tools in their disposal and stringing together many different attacks and techniques to make dealing with their targets extremely stylish. Maybe like how Dante can string his multiple weapons flawlessly along side his styles. I would say a combo video is a player showing a wide variety of skill and knowledge of the character kit he or she is using. Now again I meant no offense with my reply but as I said before I feel as if the video was simply you just exterminating the enemies given. However, I am no one to judge a play style as I am just someone who enjoys watching awesome players show what they have worked extremely hard to accomplish. With that said I hope you take no offense to this and enjoy playing devil may cry .

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
Regardless, whatever. This community is always willing to watch any videos members make, no matter their nature. Keep publishing them whenever you want, Gabriel.

tumblr_m6i75j6WXs1qfph1s.gif

TehHutch96

I'm still getting to grips with Dante lmao. His style switching is insane, I can keep up with weapon switching though

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil is way easier to pick up and master , dante is a very technical character to master it can take a long long time to fully master dante

Top Bottom