• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Once and for all

Sparda™

Something I made with Photoshop...speaks for itself.

vergilneroae3.jpg

Keaton

Premium
Impressive Dante +rep, ;)

Although my only argument against this is that Dantes DT has changed DRASTICALLY from DMC3, surely Virgils would've matured also?

Sparda™

Keaton;124067 said:
Impressive Dante +rep, ;)

Although my only argument against this is that Dantes DT has changed DRASTICALLY from DMC3, surely Virgils would've matured also?

Vergil, you mean.^_^

Yeah. Being both twins, Vergil is in the same league and power with Dante.

Keaton

Premium
Yes Vergil :D

I agree, Vergils would've matured alongside Dantes, and therefore isnt it possible where Dantes is damn near unreconisable from DMC3, that Vergils could carry many more traits and simalarities to Neros Potencial Devil Trigger?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well although I agree with the point of the picture, I don't think of it as genuine proof about the subject. I mean, hell:lol: Dante's DT changes every weekend (figure of speech:p) so we can't really know how would Vergil's DT look in DMC4 and if it would have any similarities to Vergil's or not (do not get me wrong, I don't think Vergil has anything to do with Nero, I'm just saying). Probably kinda like Dante's in a more Vergil-ish way but this is only an assumption.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Considering Nero's actually more resembles one of the Order Knights than Vergil *points at the hood and design structure, which seesm to form to the vest and coat* THat's a good indication his DT is NOT supposed to be Vergil's. We saw in DMC3 that he and Dante do carry commonalities in their Dt forms...I'm not seeing much Nero's had in common with either of them, same the Yamato arm sheath(and that's a Yamato effect.) I still say his DT Aura is influenced by the Devil Arm he's using, like DMC3 and DMC1 Dante, so...imagine a Rebellion fueled Nero DT Aura...or maybe even a Sparda fueled one.

Zato-OW

King
Haven't I already put this to rest a few months ago when i posted that pic?
Anyway yeah its obviously Nero in the picture as the DB. The most evidence is Nero himself. If you put a side by side picture of them both together you can connect the dots. Neros clothing is in the perfect place to match that picture of the DB, right down to the hoodie that they are both wearing.

Zato-OW

King
lol I was just saying. You can even notice that Nero hair is always blocking his left eye. Now look at the DB. I know its small but its just something to add in

Top Bottom