• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Old ****/ new ****

What do you do with it?

• Bin it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give it to charity

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Decide that you want it and instead dispense with something new

• Give it to your younger sister/ brother

• Total voters

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
when you get a lot of new stuff and there's no longer room for all your old stuff what do you do?

I give it to charity.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Dark Drakan;58875 said:
All depends what it is really to be honest.

Fair enough. What if it's something like a good book that you've read pretty much all out of its re-readability?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The Phantarch;58876 said:
Fair enough. What if it's something like a good book that you've read pretty much all out of its re-readability?

In my case I would continue to keep that book. After a few years it could still be readable.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I never throw out books...it's like sacrilege to me :lol:

Most stuff I get rid of is recycled one way or another unless it is too messed up. I hate when people give broken stuff to charity - it's just disrespectful. I used to receive aid parcels from charities not so long ago and you could tell who had just chucked any old tat and who had put some thought and effort into it. I mean, doing a Christmas toy drive for deprived children and then having them open some stained torn teddy bear or a Barbie doll with her hair hacked off is just wrong to me...

Lost count of the number of "gifts" we had to chuck out because they were filthy and broken...

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I am also loathed to throw out books in particular but I've donated a few chess sets, all the toys I had when I was little (I had and have no further requirement of them), and some random stuff that I've accumulated.

Top Bottom