• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Old Man Dante Vs Old Man Kratos

Old Man Dante vs Old Man Kratos

• Old Man Dante

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Old Man Kratos

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

DarkSlayerVergil

Dante proved on 2 occasions though that he can tangle with enemies as big as the one kratos took out.
Tangling and killing are not mutually exclusive in this context. Also Dante never really defeated Mundus as even post Sparda amp, Mundus was still giving him a hard time and then the fight only ended cause Trish help Dante succeed in sealing him away. Same with Savior, sure Dante fought it but he beat it.

Difference is the people kratos kills are still fleshy. While both of Dante's enemies had very statue like complexions
This detail at most are semantics at best especially considering Kratos fought against things like Stone talos and Colossus_of_Rhodes who are both made stone and bronze plus I believe the Colossus to almost the same size as the savior himself while Cronos and Atlas dwarf the Savior completely and Kratos straight up over their strength which is far more impressive than Dante strength against the Savior.

Last edited:

GinDan

Dante DMC 2 crushes Mundus easily Itsuno says that Argosax is as powerful as Mundus

I've never understood the fanbase Kratos to want to put Kratos being the most powerful of the video game

DarkSlayerVergil

Dante DMC 2 crushes Mundus easily Itsuno says that Argosax is as powerful as Mundus

I've never understood the fanbase Kratos to want to put Kratos being the most powerful of the video game
Argosax is stronger than Mundus sure but he hasn't done anything to reinforce that plus most of the gods Kratos fights in GoW all have done similar things to what Mundus has done. Also the same can be said about any character fan base, like it's literally no different than how fans claims Dantes universal cause his fight with Mundus even though ignoring many details:
  1. Dante even post Sparda amp was still losing to Mundus.
  2. Mundus himself isn't universal in destructive power, only his reality warping is universal.
  3. Its something Dante shouldn't be scaled too anyway.

Top Bottom