• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Okay, new idea

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Could we round up all the locations of blue orbs in the game and stick them onto the site in their own sort of section. I know all of them now, I've completed DMCs 1,2,3&3SE 100%. This is for the people who need help.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That would be a good idea - I'll get Steve to take a look and hopefully be able to sort it out for you :)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You have my support, brilliant idea;) .
I think someone suggested in the past but there was not a person who offered to display them locations/etc so Steve did not get to upload this info.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nice one. I've given the site the locations for the DMC3 secret missions but we also need to get the ones that are in the main game, and (In the case of DMC3, good ways to break open the statues containing the blue orb fragments)

Does this sound acceptable?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Of course. That would help me as well since I'm missing 2 fragments and those are neither from Style Statues nor from Secret Missions.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't think so. He supported the idea the last time, but as I said none posted/pmed the contents which show the locations/etc so the story got forgotten. So he will agree^^

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Sounds like a fantastic idea to me, Phantarch. Whatever I can do to help please let me know and I will. =]

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Okay, what I was thinking is that you could put a sticky thread in the "Devil May Cry General Discussion" forum with 3 sections, one for each game and then a list of the blue orb/ fragment locations. Under the locations we should have a detailed description of what to do to attain it, unless it's really easy then a short description should be sufficient.

These should include how to complete secret missions and good combos for destroying blue-orb-holding-statues ASAP in the case of DMC3.Needless to say it'd be an idea to use double spacing between the lines to make it easier on the eyes and it goes without saying we'd have to put in the mission numbers.

That's what I think would be best anyway.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well I agree to all except the fact about all of them being in DMC General Discussion. New members - usually people who only played DMC3 - just check the DMC3 section and open a thread with questions there. So I think each thread should be on its forum.

Apart from that if you have the details and we agree open the thread(s) however you like and I'll be happy to Stick them;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Thanks, that data should be ready really soon, as soon as I have it I'll PM it to you one game's worth at a time.

Okay?

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I like a lot but why not stick it into an FAQ instead and make three sub-forums with FAQs for all three games? :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Because newcomers who come here ignore most threads in DMC General Discussion and quickly run to open their thread-questions on the forum of the game:p

To keep the record, Phantarch send me the secret missions for DMC1, as soon as he sends me the locations of the random fragments, DMC1 thread will be posted immediately.;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Then just introduce a new rule and if they ask, reffer them to the FAQ and close the original thread ;)

Top Bottom