• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OK, tell me I'm not going nuts

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
OK theres a specific clip in one of the trailers for DMC4 that I SWEAR I saw, but now I'm doubting it even happened, which is a slight worry.

Anyway, the clip was of Dante or Nero, and on one corner you could see the bottom half of the back of some kind of demon that looked like a naked woman made of pink energy/electricity.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or am I actually going insane?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
The links not working so I can't see it... but it sounds like hope... lol.

EDIT: Any chance you can save it and upload to imageshack or something? I'd really appreciate it.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Also, I have a theory, if you'd like to hear. Its a little far fetched, but hear me out.

Dante has a bar between his two HP bars, a pink one. Originally I thought this was his DT, but I've seen shots with his DT under his HP, so it is thought this bar is power for Pandora's Box.

So I was thinking - what if this creature is Pandora? And the Box could be the prize. Its just the pink colour of the bar that made me think of it.

Chrysander

Yeah I think that's possible. That bar I think is definitely a bar for pandora's box, but I wonder if it also does things for other weapons. It is in quite a prominent place, so maybe it fills up, and you can use it for other things besides pandora.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Yeah thats possible - also since its between the two HP bars (when he has two of course) I wonder if it can get any longer, since theres nothing but space next to it.

Chrysander

Yeah I imagine it will get longer as you power up whatever it relates to. There was another picture of that glowing demon... but I can't find it now, I've been looking through galleries but I can't remember where I saw it. It was a wider shot so you could see more of her.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
Lol, I cant remember where I saw it either, I couldn't even find one picture, lol. Was it ever in a trailer, or just a gallery?

heatlancer

1# Trickster
who would'nt say sweet, when they see a naked chick.. maybe not a demon.. but dante's half a demon so seems plausible :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Devil Leon;64109 said:
Anyway, the clip was of Dante or Nero, and on one corner you could see the bottom half of the back of some kind of demon that looked like a naked woman made of pink energy/electricity.

Electric sex! <33333 Lol.

I noticed that too, and it's about damn time someone mentioned it. Someone should serious rip a video of it when the game is released. OH HAPPEH DAYS!

Top Bottom