• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ok so I am getting frustrated about this (XB1)

I got DMC 5 recently and I’ve enjoyed it so far. But I am running into a glitch that is stopping me from progressing. In Mission 8, there is a battle on a platform after you go through the giant blood tube thing. I’ve seen walkthroughs and the platform is supposed to fall and drop you into a new area. But for me, The platform does not fall. The pieces that are supposed to break off just stay and regrow after the fight. I’ve restarted the mission, reset my game, and turned my console off for a bit and it still isn’t working. Some of the pieces do break off but not enough to actually make the platform fall. I literally made this new account just for this and I hope fellow DMC players can help me out and give me some solutions.

UPDATE: I managed to do the method that DarkSlayer54 suggested thanks to them and the other person who gave me some advice

Last edited:

DarkSlayer54

Unless my memory is wrong, you "should" be able to skip it by jumping to the other side of the platform, if it's the same platforms that I'm thinking of.

This video shows a player enemy step + wire snatch his way up to the other side of it the first platform:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I never had either of the unstable platforms in that level fall. You can just double jump your way up into the hole you're meant to leave through.

Top Bottom