• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Japanese Devil May Cry Anime Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The news of a Devil May Cry anime series is nothing new to but for those non-believers of you out there - here is the official website for the upcoming devil May Cry anime due to be aired this spring:

http://www.dmc-tv.com/

Being in Japanese obviously doesn't help those of us who can't speak the language... but there ya' go. ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
It also cannot be of much help when the text is in question marks either :wacko: But I am really happy that this is coming out! Is is going to be aired in the UK?

And by the way for those who cannot read japanese I have a translation website here:

Translation

All you have to do is type the URL to the website and select "Japanese to English" in the language selection. Hope this helps! :) :) :) ;)

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*
YEAH IT HELPS KoRN :D THX for the translation website :) THIS IS GOING TO BBBEEE AAAWEESSOOMMEE :D:D

Rend

Necromancer
so when exactly does it star airing? I know spring 2007, but when is the exact date?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
KoRn_Dowwg666;18081 said:
It also cannot be of much help when the text is in question marks either :wacko: But I am really happy that this is coming out! Is is going to be aired in the UK?

And by the way for those who cannot read japanese I have a translation website here:

Translation

All you have to do is type the URL to the website and select "Japanese to English" in the language selection. Hope this helps! :) :) :) ;)

yeah babelfish! its the only way we can go on our piczo sites in our school!

back on subject, this ain't usually what i'm into but sounds gurd. does the storyline go by the game, or do i not have a clue what i'm talking about?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm not sure how the storyline goes at the minute, pinky750. However, I'm guessing it will be based around the same time as the original Devil May Cry game and branch off from there.

Rend

Necromancer
Personally, I'm hoping it's a remake of the events in DMC2, well that's my wish anyway.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I love anime and i love DMC and now I can love both more at the same time

YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The only weird thing being; the picture shows Dante with clothes resembling DMC1 but he has Rebellion how it was before it awakened:huh:

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I don't think so. Before Rebellion was awakened it had a round end of the handle with a little sticky-out point on it. When it was awakened the end of the handle became spiked, like in the picture.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
KoRn_Dowwg666;18081 said:

Translation

thats very cool man...........Anime........the Admin could put some Wallpaper Saga here on DMC site

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
True, Dante speaking japanese would be really weird:p
Even if they first show it only in japan, it should come in USA,UK,Europe soon enough.
Either way I hope that some fansubs will sub it and distribute it for downloading;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom