• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official "I have DMC4" forum (questions on levels comments and remarks)

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
well i havent posted anything lately because feb 5 (tuesday ) i picked up my reserved copy of C.E Devil may cry 4 and i couldnt stop plaing i beat it first day now im just collecting the blue orb fragment o and a question wth is that automatic level up ? when you click on it it says orthodox novice and sumthin but i just didnt want waste my money on it . another thing when neros in devil trigger and when hes fighting there is the voice of vergil in the background like there voices in one (similar to goku and vegeta when they fuse) am i just hearing things or have you guy listened really another thing is the best move to but for yamato is the umm o i forgot well the on way at the bottom when "vergil" steps back holds his sheath (hold r1 forward triangle and circle) and then unleashes a flurry of slashes = majer PWNAGE:D

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
another thing has anyone noticed when you switch to darkslayer dante pull bacck his hair?

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
DSC00670.jpg

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Dante is the shizzle. Dmc 4 dante > dmc3 dante. His arsenal is rediculous.:wacko:
Nero is the shizzle. Nero/Yamato is... is just brutal.o_O r1+forward+triangle+circle..."Your going down!":cool: And, they kept it true to the series with the cinematic camera angles that **** you off every so often.:D Along with the traditional "what the hell do I do now?" moments.=] The story is... uh... yeah, you be the judge. All in all, the game is not nearly as bad as some people were making it out to be. a must have for any fan.

What is up with the ugly electric demon thing? I think its a sub-boss. All i can do is bust caps at it until it losses its charge. Is there a quicker way to dispose of it? Dealing with it with nero is eat up too much time in bp. Nero has got nothing on dante's gun skills.^_^

Ryujin

DARK SLAYER
DarkSlayer.;66486 said:
Dante is the shizzle. Dmc 4 dante > dmc3 dante. His arsenal is rediculous.:wacko:
Nero is the shizzle. Nero/Yamato is... is just brutal.o_O r1+forward+triangle+circle..."Your going down!":cool: And, they kept it true to the series with the cinematic camera angles that **** you off every so often.:D Along with the traditional "what the hell do I do now?" moments.=] The story is... uh... yeah, you be the judge. All in all, the game is not nearly as bad as some people were making it out to be. a must have for any fan.

What is up with the ugly electric demon thing? I think its a sub-boss. All i can do is bust caps at it until it losses its charge. Is there a quicker way to dispose of it? Dealing with it with nero is eat up too much time in bp. Nero has got nothing on dante's gun skills.^_^
yea you mean blitz well all you can do is shoot it until it losses its charge then you move in with sword /db moves

Death God

^^atack him in dt stinger over and over and over. save dt for moments like this. just like the armors. just beat the game bosses arnt as intricate as 3 they took a hint from gow with nero hope next time its dante only but nero seems too powerful at the end.

Top Bottom