• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Dissida 2 screens

Meg

Check it out people!

http://www.gamesradar.com/psp/dissi...a-20100913174942741079/g-20100908154927241087

*sees Lightning screen* :wub: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh *hyperventilates* *runs around happily*

That joke will never get old :lol:

The only thing that bugs me is that in that screen Lightning looks surprised at the glowing thing in her hand. I don't know about you, but-

If my sis turned to crystal in my arms, I got turned into a magic wielding slave of the demi-gods, had to run for my life from everything, and fought and killed the demi-god keeping the world in the air-

I would not find a glowing thing in my hand surprising.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;273108 said:
Check it out people!

http://www.gamesradar.com/psp/dissi...a-20100913174942741079/g-20100908154927241087

*sees Lightning screen* :wub: Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh *hyperventilates* *runs around happily*

That joke will never get old :lol:

The only thing that bugs me is that in that screen Lightning looks surprised at the glowing thing in her hand. I don't know about you, but-

If my sis turned to crystal in my arms, I got turned into a magic wielding slave of the demi-gods, had to run for my life from everything, and fought and killed the demi-god keeping the world in the air-

I would not find a glowing thing in my hand surprising.

Lightning is beautiful as always. :D

Hopefully, more characters will be revealed soon. :D

Nice find, meg127. :)

Keaton

Premium
This is looking pretty cool.
I'll be curious to know what else has been added...who else, I should say. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
They can't see it? They said Lightnings sword looked different and hoped it would be costumiseable. But they didn't notice that's the sword that she has when riding Odin in Gestalt mode, which also seems to be while she is in her EX mode.

So EX mode = Gestalt? :D

You can also see Lightning has another background during the EX break she's doing. Just purely epic!

The screen with Squall and Cecil, it seems like Cecil is also doing his EX break during Squalls. Maybe EX breaks are more risk involved now? Kinda like chase? With different elements and functionality but kinda like a 50/50 chance to actually win in an EX break or the other player can successfully abort it and force you out of EX mode. That way nullifying all damage and getting you out of EX mode, not dealing any damage but totally blocked your EX break. =D

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, I edited in some information. I forgot to note those aswell.

And thank! Always cheering to get a compliment. :)

Meg

The gauge in Lightning's EX mode is similar to the Gestalt mode gauge to.

aka958

Don't trust people
meg127;273215 said:
The gauge in Lightning's EX mode is similar to the Gestalt mode gauge to.

Maybe it works just like the Gestalt. Making every EX break different with her. =D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
*Drools*
It looks very pretty.
Lightning looks very cool. I haven't played much FF13 recently I hadn't forgotten, but it's nice to be reminded how cool Lightning is!

Top Bottom