• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
In San Francisco, California it is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear. Now I'm left thinking who the heck would do that anyway?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'll be sure to bear that in mind next time I'm in San Francisco... and have dirty underwear... heh... ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
I have a funny fact. In France you can only kiss for a mazimum of five minutes, otherwise I THINK you get a fine lol :lol:

And oh my God who would actually make a law that you cannot wipe your car with dirty underwear? You are right, who exactly would do that in the first place? XD

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Yeah and in france it's illegal to sell doll without human faces!

In Florida women can be imprisoned for 30 days for being in the guise of Santa Claus. Som much for the famous American meritocracy.:dry:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Boanthropy is a disease in which a man thinks he's an ox.

The billionth digit of pi is 9.

In Harper Woods, Minnesota, it is illegal to paint sparrow to sell them as parakeets.

When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop...even your heart!

40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.

The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.

in york, it is legal to shoot a welshman on a sunday with a bow and arrow. (makes you wonder why they haven't changed this law yet!)

Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult

It's illegal to drink beer out of a bucket while you're sitting on a curb in St. Louis

100 pointless facts, including the above, are fount at my site (this link will take you to the page) http://pic7.piczo.com/pinky750/?g=9196463&cr=7

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words (Imagine having to put that down on your medical record)

John .F. Kennedy could read four entire newspapers in twenty minutes.

a peregrine falcon can spot a pidgeon from a distance of five miles.

coca cola was originally green.

Male monkeys sometimes go bald.

sharks lay the largest eggs in the world.

the yo-yo was originally a war weapon in the Phillipines.

Abraham Lincoln was a postman before he became president.

any oyster can change it's sex any number of times between birth and death.

clever people have more zinc and copper in their hair than the more "academically challenged"

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
hamshanks;16688 said:
in the state of california it's illegal for anyone to eat an orange in their bathtub
If that is true - then that's a pretty crazy rule!

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
in georgia it's illegal to tie a girraffe to a light post or telephone pole... who the **** in georgia has a girraffe?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
In Glasgow it's illegal to be drunk and in posession of a cow

There are three towns in England called (don't ban me moderators) Twatt

The human neck has as many bones in it as that of a giraffe

Cats "meow" in a particular way to get humans' attention

The only award winning chippy in Birmingham is Reed Square Fish Bar

A yak has the skeleton of a bison, the hair of a goat, the tail of a horse and grunts like a pig.

In Alaska (our old moose favourite) it's illegal to feed alchoholic beverages to a moose

Geniophobia is the fear of chins

Cnidrophobia is the fear of string

Dark Drakan;20736 said:
Least you could sue i guess...

You might have trouble saying you want to sue them, should your head be pancaked by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom