• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nothing Much...just for Team Devil May Cry[Social Group]

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gunblade: Doubt's Strike (The blade has a latent ability that causes fear into those who see it)
Scythes: Twirler Facade (Dante utilizes fake-outs and other tactics like that to freak out the enemy, then deal big damage)
Armor: Frozen Fire (fire and ice looking armor)
Whips: Echidna's Fangs (Twin whips with a latent poison ability)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I already had an idea for a spear a while back. I named it Griffon's Feather and it was electricity based. It looked kind of like the Lunar Staff and the Lunar Scythe from Ninja Gaiden II put together. It had a chance to stun enemies with electricity when it hits something.

If you haven't noticed, all my weapons have a latent ability except for the most basic of weapons.

Meg

Well I wouldn't be me if I said a name for the gunblade that wasn't Blaze Fire Saber. :lol:

Cool names, DT! Rep+

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Oh okay.

Crystal Flyer(Gunblade): It obviusly is made of crystals some, the barrel is long and by mere cms doesnt reaches the tip of the blade, it will fire crystals in form of a DNA helix whcich i think it makes up for the crystal power to go though demons.

Crusher and Destroyer(Claymores): As their name point out Crusher is bigger and less ornate with a not so cutting edge, but its size makes up mostly used to bash the enemy and intent to know him out with semi-quick attacks.

Destroyer: It is slightly smaller that crusher, while it is more prnate the edge is more capable of cutting thanks to the fact that the sword is on fire.

Kagegura (pair of ninja scythes):Obviusly they are twins and they look alike, they have more that one edge, in a fight the blade splits showing that instead of one blade each scythe has three of them.

Armour(the name arcturus fits for what i had on mind): the armour is light and darkness, now for description, i was thinking of a platemail that extends to Dante`s limbs when fighting the armor this platemail has in the center the core that allows for this quite awesome feat(The core would look like looking at space the endless black void and white spots representing stars and light.)

Emishi(the whips): currently nothing.

Later i would like to see Nero weapoms

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The crazy demon;275021 said:
Oh okay.

Crystal Flyer(Gunblade): It obviusly is made of crystals some, the barrel is long and by mere cms doesnt reaches the tip of the blade, it will fire crystals in form of a DNA helix whcich i think it makes up for the crystal power to go though demons.

Crusher and Destroyer(Claymores): As their name point out Crusher is bigger and less ornate with a not so cutting edge, but its size makes up mostly used to bash the enemy and intent to know him out with semi-quick attacks.

Destroyer: It is slightly smaller that crusher, while it is more prnate the edge is more capable of cutting thanks to the fact that the sword is on fire.

Kagegura (pair of ninja scythes):Obviusly they are twins and they look alike, they have more that one edge, in a fight the blade splits showing that instead of one blade each scythe has three of them.

Armour(the name arcturus fits for what i had on mind): the armour is light and darkness, now for description, i was thinking of a platemail that extends to Dante`s limbs when fighting the armor this platemail has in the center the core that allows for this quite awesome feat(The core would look like looking at space the endless black void and white spots representing stars and light.)

Emishi(the whips): currently nothing.

Later i would like to see Nero weapoms

Rep+, those are amazing ideas. ^_^

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Hm...let's see now :

- regenration is back,I thought it was obvious[d'oh to me]!

- Dante and Nero have passive abilities but they are not part of the tree.Instead they are like the upgrades.

- Are we sure about the System name?I would prefer it to be original in name,but that's ok I suposse,we can change it later if something goes wrong.

- The names we have now :

Achiles[Twin Claymore]
Doubt's Strike[Gunblade]
Twirler Facade[Scythes]
Armor[Frozen Fire]
Whips[Echidna's Fangs]

Hm...they are fine.I think that it would be better for some to make less allusions to their elements[future warning for Nero too.]

Don't worry about the Spear Dread,Nero's got it.^_^

Ok...

Rebellion[Extremely Versatile.Compatible with all elements but not all moves with the same element]
A gunblade styled weapon[takes both guns and swords position][Fire]
A pair of swords[Water and Ice]
A pair of ninja Scythes connected by the same chain[Lightning and Wind]
A pair of armour[Light]
A pair of Whips that can combine and can also split the main part into thousand threads[Dark]

Since Nero doesn't get the same Card system,but already has Elements attached to his weapons,ideas are welcome.

Also adding a new feature.Quick Dodge : by holding R[targeting] and pressing the direction you want will cause the character to dodge a la BASARA[it is a fairly long dodge].

Edit : Crap...didn't see the newly posted...I'll get back to them.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;275033 said:
Also adding a new feature.Quick Dodge : by holding R[targeting] and pressing the direction you want will cause the character to dodge a la BASARA[it is a fairly long dodge].

Like doing long cartwheels?

Nice ideas, people. I wish I could give more Rep, but I need to wait for another 20 hours. I went over the limit already. :lol:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Why not?Nero could...he is like someone we both love...;)

By long,I meant they have many invisibility frames[aka long durations] and a cartwheel would be nice.For Dante a side step would be fairly nice.

What about the others?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;275048 said:
^Why not?Nero could...he is like someone we both love...;)

By long,I meant they have many invisibility frames[aka long durations] and a cartwheel would be nice.For Dante a side step would be fairly nice.

What about the others?

Okay. If possible, I would love for Dante to have his Evade move from DMC2 to return, where he can do cartwheels and rolls multiple times. Having Dante doing a side step... Makes Dante look un-stylish.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Fair enough.It is true that a side step isn't the most stylish thing.But let's give Nero the cartwheels and have Dante do air rols[rolling in any direction without touching the ground].

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Bane;275052 said:
^Fair enough.It is true that a side step isn't the most stylish thing.But let's give Nero the cartwheels and have Dante do air rols[rolling in any direction without touching the ground].

Okay, good enough. Nero will be doing cartwheels, while Dante will do rollings. Great job, DB. :D

What passive abilities that they should have? Should Trigger Heart from DMC4 return?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Apart from Devil Heart?...Er...An ability that enables the automatic activasion of Quicksilver after SSS rank?

An ability to have enemies drop more orbs?

An ability to expand wall kick to the utmost[multiple wall kicks]?

An ability to slow down the Stylish gauge a bit?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
The Tomahawk/Axe- Nephilim Wing...the shape of the blade looks kinda like a bat wing and it is wielded in one hand, but the handle is collapsable so it can extend and be held in two....the blade grows larger when the handle is expanded

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I'm sorry, GamblingGambitCloud, but this is for members of Team Devil May Cry social group only.

If you want to join it, I could send you an invitation. But I need to know what you are good at first.

Top Bottom